Would you like to pursue a postdoctoral program in Europe? If yes, Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship 2024 intake is currently accepting applications from eligible Candidates. Masaryk Institute is regarded as a premier research institute in the Czech Republic, hence, it’s an excellent option for all aspiring PhD candidates.
This fully-funded fellowship program is open to individuals who want to pursue careers in biochemistry, structural and molecular biology, or any other related discipline. The Central European Institute of Technology offers its residents on-site resources that provide them easy access to cutting-edge technology and qualified subject matter experts.
Since the inception of the Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship, more than 500 scholars from about 35 different countries have received support to date.
Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship
The Masaryk University research fellowship program is open to all PhD holders who have successfully finished their thesis. In order to gather information and uncover answers in the fields of molecular medicine, structural biology, neurology, proteomics, and plant genomes, the fully funded scholarship seeks to bring people together across boundaries.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in scientific research initiatives that tackle global health and quality of life concerns that are critical to human survival on the planet. The benefit to the participants will be access to professional administration, which will help them with technology transfer, science communication, grant administration, and other related areas of research management.
Benefits of the Masaryk University Postdoc Fellowship 2024
- The institute provides an attractive salary package to successfully selected applicants
- Fellows are provided with medical insurance.
- Fellows receive six weeks of paid holidays.
- A pension scheme with the Institute’s contribution.
- Provision of accommodation with flat-rate meals.
- Multi-sport card, with sports lessons carried out at the campus.
- Fellows will receive discounted rates for tariffs on mobile operators.
- Fellows are offered the special products of employee bank, and facilitated with free of cost psychological counseling.
- Candidates from any nationality can apply with zero tolerance to.
- Applicants must possess a Ph.D. degree or equivalent in any of the following fields: biochemistry, structural biology, molecular biology, or any other relevant subject.
- Prospective Candidates should be enrolled in any of the following fields at the university level: biology, biophysics, bioengineering, bioinformatics, genetic courses, chemistry, quantitative biology, or other related programs.
- Expertise in human tissue culture work is returned.
- Candidates must also have strong programming and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English that is; writing and speaking, is mandatory.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website at: https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/76705
- Enter an email address to receive the e-application link
- Carefully complete the required fields with appropriate details.
- Provide supporting documents, if applicable
- Once the above steps are completed, submit the application form.
- CV or Resume.
- List of publications.
- PhD diploma, showing your submission of thesis.
- Motivation letter, stating the applicant’s interest in joining the institute.
- Two reference letters.
December 31, 2023.
- DAAD Short-Term Grants for Doctoral and Postdocs Students 2024 (Up to €1,300 Monthly stipend) – APPLY NOW
- Columbia University Climate School Postdoctoral Research Program 2024 – Fully Funded
- McKenzie Fellowships Postdoc Program 2022 At University of Melbourne, Australia
- Research Africa Talent Program Ph.D. Scholarships 2022/2023 – Wageningen University
- How to turn off Audio Description on Netflix