Have you been thinking of how to turn off Audio Description on Netflix? No doubt voices can also be attractive, when you see the title Netflix audio, I guess the next thing to cross your mind will be the question does Netflix supports high-quality audio. Well, Netflix supports the streaming of high-quality cinemas at home with a well improved audio quality that will suit you well.
You get the chance to stream high-quality audio on most titles that are available with the current 5.1 surround sound or the Dolby Atoms.
Netflix is currently testing out a special audio-only mode for its mobile apps, Android, specifically. While that’s no guarantee that the ever-so useful feature will see the light of day in a stable release, it’s promising, and if you’re lucky, you can test out the feature right now.
The audio description is an optional narration that helps to describe what is happening on screen, this includes physical attractions, costumes, facial expressions, scene changes, and of course the settings. Netflix has available some of their originals and many other TV shows and movies quality audios available.
Audio description has come to stay, I can’t imagine a world without it right now has it has helped a lot of physical challenged to be able to watch movies through voices. That’s why right now the Netflix audio is on-demand lists as they are one of the leading streaming services around the globe.
Does Netflix Have 5.1 Audio
Yes, yes and yes again, Netflix supports 5.1 surround sounds on select titles. But maybe you are wondering what do I need to stream with 5.1 surround sound? A 5.1 surround sound-capable audio system. A streaming quality set to Medium, High, or Auto.
Where Are Netflix Audio Settings
To get the Netflix audio settings, simply start playing the show or movie in the Netflix app, and then click on the screen to display the playback options. Click on the audio and subtitles to gain access to the available languages. Select the language you desire from the audio or subtitles section and then tap on applying to confirm your settings.
Why Is the Audio Not Synced On Netflix?
If Netflix’s audio is out of sync with the video, it means there’s a problem with your device or the title you’re trying to watch.
How to turn off Audio Description on Netflix
Certainly, not everybody will like the Netflix audio like me, so if you are in that category and will like to turn off the audio, just follow the steps below;
- Open the Netflix app or webpage and select Netflix Settings from the home screen.
- From there, go to the General Settings section and select “Accessibility.”
- Now, you need to choose “Audio descriptions” in the Accessibility settings.
- There you will see a toggle; all you have to do is turn the toggle switch OFF to disable Audio Descriptions in Netflix.
- Then, go back to Netflix’s home page/ app and start playing any TV show or movie.
- While the TV show is still playing, click anywhere on the app screen.
- Select the dialog button found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, go to the “Audio” option and ensure it does not contain Audio Description.
- Once you have ensured that you have turned OFF Audio Descriptions well, tap “Done”.
- Play the movie or the TV shows for the next five minutes to save the new settings. You can get more details here.
Netflix has made audio descriptions easier for their viewers, making it possible for their customers to enjoy more of their favorite TV shows and movies. you can get more information on Netflix audio description here.