How to edit my Facebook dating profile – With the coronavirus pandemic still very much around, many businesses and companies are now reverting and adopting remote means of working.
2021 saw a boom in the online dating community. Since many people were stuck in their homes, they had to look for a way to hook up with people close to them.
How to Edit My Facebook Dating Profile
Facebook dating is now one of the best online dating platforms in the world today. Looking back just before the Facebook dating feature was announced, a lot of people had questions about it. Some people never thought that the platform could deliver on the front. And at the time the platform has been having issues on its own with some of its features.
However, Facebook dating has been a success since its inception. And to be ranked with top layers in the game such as Tinder and Bumble, simply shows that the Facebook online dating tool is doing well for itself.
The platform however has had its up and downs since it opened its doors for users. While some people have gotten a full grasp of what the platform has to offer, some people are still confused about what the platform really stands for.
Is It Possible To Edit Your Facebook Dating Profile
The answer to the question is YES! You can make edits to your Facebook dating profile whenever you feel like it. It is simple and free. And in a bit, I will be directing you on how to successfully do it.
Steps in Editing Your Facebook Dating Profile
Many users at the time were kind of coerced into setting up their profiles on the platform. From trying to see what the Facebook dating feature had to offer, they ended up creating a profile. And while they would love to change a few things as to the details they provided when setting it up, they don’t just know how to go about it.
In this post, however, I will be directing users on how to successfully edit their profiles on Facebook dating to do this, follow the steps below;
- Open your Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Next, tap the dating icon or option from the extended menu page.
- Proceed to tap on your dating profile photo which you will find in the top left corner of your dating page.
- From there you will now be able to make edits o your profile.
- When you are done with your edits, tap the save icon.
You should however note that your dating profile is different from your Instagram and Facebook profile. This means that when you remove a photo from the Facebook dating service, your photos on Instagram and Facebook are not affected. It’s that simple.
Check This Out:
- Windows 11 Printer Fail Finally Gets a Fix
- How to Revert an Old Android Update – What’s APK Downgrade?
- How to Edit your Facebook Dating Profile – Send a Like to Someone on Facebook
- How to Edit the Details of Your Facebook Marketplace Listing
- Facebook Profile User – How to Edit Your Facebook User Profile