On the internet today, a lot of people don’t know what a Facebook user profile means. But that doesn’t mean they are dull. Having a user profile the platform offers you great opportunities to use it to your advantage. Yes, creating a profile is very simple and you what? It is Free, Sounds interesting right. Well, to find out to create a profile read on.
Facebook Profile User
Facebook User Profile is your pass to using the platform. The platform allows you to share, communicate and connect with friends and family far and near. Also, the Facebook user profile is a place on the platform, where you can share your information. Users can share information such as your photos, videos, your location, your hobbies, your interests and many more.
Facebook is a social networking platform that allows users to share photos and videos, post comments and links on the platform. You can make a live video on the Facebook platform and watch short videos posted by other users. Facebook is a user-friendly platform that is free and easy to use. To use the Facebook platform, you must Sign up for a Facebook account. Signing up is free and easy, even the least technical-minded persons can sign up and use it. User profiles can be accessed using the app or website.
Facebook App Download
Facebook app is free for download on the app store of your device. Follow below:
- Proceed to the app store on your device.
- Use the search box to locate the Facebook app. On the result displayed, click on the first result on the page.
- Hit on the green “Download” or “Install” button.
Wait for the app to be downloaded or install and then launch the Facebook and sign up or sign in.
How to Sign Up for a Facebook Account
Signing up for a Facebook user profile is like one of the simplest stuff you would come across on the internet today. Follow the simple instructions below to sign up;
- Launch the Facebook app on your device.
- On the next page, fill in your First name, surname, your email address or mobile number you want to use and create a password for the Facebook user profile.
- Select your birthday on the boxes provided and indicate your gender (female or male).
- Then hit on “Sign up”.
You will be sent a text or a mail to your device for verification of your new Facebook account.
SEE MORE CONTENTS >>> Facebook Dating – Dating Tips on Facebook | How to Access…
Facebook Log in
You can log in if you already have a Facebook user profile. Below;
- Launch the app and click on Sign in.
- Type in your email address or mobile number and password of the account. And then hit on “Log in”.
If the details are filled in rightly, you will be logged in to your Facebook account.
How to Edit Your Facebook User Profile
To edit your Facebook user profile basic information e.g. (relationships, work, education and many more). Follow the below steps;
- Hit on your name on your Facebook page.
- On your profile page, hit on the “About” option below your cover photo and click on the section you want to change.
- Hover over the Facebook information you want to edit. Tap options and the “Edit” button.
- Use the audience selector to select the people that will see the information. And tap on “Saves Changes”.
How to Change Your Facebook Name
Follow the below steps to change your name;
- Hit on the drop-down arrow at the top of the Facebook platform and click on “Settings”.
- Select “Name”. Type in the name you’d like to use and hit “Review change”.
- Type in your Facebook account password and click on “Save changes”.
Note: You are only permitted to change your Facebook name every 60 days.
How to Add or Remove An Email From Your Facebook Account
- Click the drop-down button on the Facebook page.
- Then hit on Settings > “Contact” in the general button.
- Click on add another email or mobile number or on “Remove” to delete an email from your account.
- Then tap on “Save Changes” when done.
You will be prompted to enter your Facebook password and an email would be sent to confirm.