Do you desire to share a YouTube video on your Facebook business page? Well, you are welcome here because you are on the right page. How to share a YouTube Video on Facebook Business Page is a very easy process to carry out, but there are some users who want help on everything. This website gives you help on everything even how to create a Facebook account and also a Facebook business account is right here on the website. But today what I will be sharing with you is how to share a YouTube video on your Facebook business page, if you are ready then read further.
How to Share a YouTube Video on Facebook Business Page
I believe we all know what YouTube is and also what Facebook is? YouTube is an online streaming platform where users go and watch movies or videos online. Also, users can post videos on this platform to make money; most users take YouTube as their business, because it is worth working for.
Facebook is a social media network where you can reach a lot of users online and interact with them, share knowledge, and also business. On Facebook, you can create a page for business or just for fun. Now users on YouTube want to create a Facebook Business page, well that is easy, you can search it on my website. If you want to use this page for business then you are free to.
YouTube Video on Facebook Business Page
Now if you have created a Facebook business page for YouTube or for yourself or any other business and you want to know how to easily share YouTube videos on the page then I will show you. When copying links from YouTube to post on your business on-page is very easy but it is sometimes stressful when you have a lot of pages on Facebook. Instead, why don’t you just share it once and for all, this is what I want you to know on this article.
Facebook Business Page
When you want to post YouTube links or share YouTube links on your business page you should know that when users or friends click the link they will be directed to another page. This page will be the YouTube page, but if you don’t want that then you should just download the YouTube video and then post it on your page. This is what most users don’t know, they don’t how to download YouTube videos, in this article you are going to get the knowledge. You should know there are websites where you can download YouTube videos from when you don’t users to be redirected to YouTube. Then download the video and post on your business page.
Websites To Download YouTube Videos
If you want to know where you can download YouTube videos from then I am going to show you. Here are some popular sites where you can download the YouTube videos for free:
- Youtube Download.
- Addoncrop YouTube Video Downloader.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- Youtube Video Downloader.
These are some of the websites you can download YouTube videos for free.
How to Download YouTube Videos Online
Now if you want to download YouTube videos online then you should follow all the steps below for directions:
- Visit YouTube then search for the video you want to download.
- When you have found the video, simply copy the link of the video.
- Now visit one of the YouTube download sites.
- When the site opens then paste the link in the empty search box been displayed above the page.
- Now you might click search or download.
- Them the video will be displayed, when it displays just hit the download button.
These are the steps to follow when you want to download videos from YouTube.
How to Post Video on Facebook Business Page
If you want to post the YouTube video you have downloaded on your Facebook business page or any of your pages on Facebook then read the steps below:
- First login to your Facebook account.
- Then on the “what’s in your mind” bar click it.
- Now upload the video, if you wish to add a description to it, then you can.
- Once you have done that then choose if you also want to appear in your Facebook story.
- When done then click post, your video will immediately be posted on Facebook.
This is how to post videos on Facebook.
How to Share YouTube Video in Facebook
Now if you want to share YouTube videos with the link on your Facebook business page then you should follow all the steps written below:
- Simply go to the YouTube homepage.
- Then search for the video you want to share.
- You can go to your YouTube channel if it is it you want to share on Facebook.
- Then when you have found the video then click the “Share” button.
- Now select the Facebook logo.
- You will be directed to another page where you can post it on Facebook.
- There will options displayed along with the YouTube video you want to share.
- Then select it either posting on your Facebook pages or on your Facebook timeline and story. But before you do this you should configure the settings on your Facebook page. Configure it from “Share to newsfeed or story or select “Share on a Page You Manage”.
- When you are done then selecting the options you might add a description to the video you want to post and then click post to successfully post the video on your Facebook business page.
Then it will be posted to your Facebook business page.