If you wish to change your Facebook business page password, and then continue reading on this content. I will be telling you all you need to know about how to create a Facebook business page and also change your password. As I said, read on.
Facebook Business Page Password Change
Facebook Business Page Password Change can be done easily and fast. A Facebook business page can be seen as a free opportunity to increase your brands and goods awareness and also helps to generate more sales on the Facebook platform.
If you have a small scale business, creating a Facebook business page will allow you to reach many individuals or Facebook users worldwide. You cannot change your business page password, you can only change the password of the account associated with it. And the process can be done using the mobile app or website.
Facebook App Download
Facebook app is free on the app store for downloads. Follow the instructions below:
- Open to the app store on your device.
- Make use of the search box to search for the Facebook app and then click on the first result on the page.
- Hit on the “download” or “install” button.
After downloading the Facebook app. Open the Facebook app from the same page by tapping on the “Open” button. You can log in or sign up for a Facebook account.
Facebook Sign Up
To have a Facebook page, you would need a Facebook account. Once you are downloading the Facebook app, you can log in or sign up for the Facebook platform. To sign up, follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Facebook app on your device and hit on the “Sign up” option.
- On the form displayed, fill in your first name, surname, mobile number or an email address. And create a password for your account, and then choose your date of birth and indicate your gender.
- Hit on “Sign up”.
Verify your Facebook account by clicking on the link attached to the mail sent or type in the code sent to your mobile number.
Facebook Log in
Already have an account? Then all you need to do is to sign in your Facebook account on the Facebook app. Follow the steps below to sign in to your Facebook account:
- Open the Facebook app on the device you are using.
- Tap on sign in and then fill your Facebook login details and then click on “Log in”.
Your Facebook account will be loaded on the device immediately if the login details are filled correctly.
Facebook Business Page Setup
Opening a Facebook business page is quite simple. To create a Facebook business page account, follow the guidelines below;
- Open your Facebook app scroll and click on the “Create account” option.
- Fill in your business and account name, your name and your business email address and then click on “Next”.
- In the next form “Add your business details”, fill in your country, street address, street address 2/locality, town/city, County/region, postal code, business phone number, and your website on the text boxes provided and then hit on “Submit”.
Click on the link sent to verify your new Facebook business page.
Facebook Business Page Support
If you no longer feel comfortable with your Facebook page password you can easily change your password. Yes, you can not change your business page password, but you can change your Facebook account profile. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Hit on the right corner of your Facebook platform and tap on settings.
- Hit on “Security and login”. Click on the change password.
- Fill in your current password and the new password and then hit on “Save changes”.
The password will be changed and an email will be sent to you to very that you are the one hanging your password.