What is the Facebook Pay Setup? And does it work? Well, these are the questions people or users are now asking online. In this article, all the answers will be given about the Facebook Pay. Facebook Pay is one of Facebook features, in fact, one of the best, because there are lots of users who make use of the service. What does the service do? You will know all about that when you continue reading this article. Also, you will figure out how to make use of Facebook pay, just keep on reading this article for more details.
Facebook Pay Setup
This service is a service that helps the moving of money online easier, and more secure. You can use the service as money sending app, just the way other money transfer apps are. Now you can use it to split a bill with friends or as a service to order things online. This service was released on November 12, 2019, it has been a payment platform on Facebook messenger since before then. But Facebook also has plans to bring it to other apps and also websites. You can use the messenger app to send and receive money, just like PayPal, you can call it PayPal style.
CHECKOUT >>> Google News - Get Latest And Trending Global News On Google News Now
This new idea with Facebook pay has allowed online payments very easy and fun, it can be used across all Facebook apps. Once you have signed up chose a payment, method, you can easily buy things and also exchange money with recipients from any of their apps. You can use this service to buy things online, from the Facebook marketplace. Also use it to donate to fundraisers you support and buy games, event tickets, there are much more you can use the Facebook pay.
Facebook Pay App
Facebook pay currently runs or available on Facebook and Messenger, but it is also coming to Instagram and WhatsApp. It also works across all platforms, so you can use it through those websites or through mobile apps. Facebook pay service is not yet available in every country. But Facebook is planning to release it to other countries eventually. But you must make sure you are a Facebook user before you can make use of the feature.
Facebook Payment Settings
Now if you want to make use of the Facebook pay then you must read and follow all the steps given below for directions:
- First, open a conversation with the person you want to send money to or request money from.
- Then tap the four dots icon below, it might be an arrow if your keyboard is opened. This button is a plus sign on computers.
- Now choose “Pay Friend”, click the money icon if you are using the desktop version of the site.
- The enter an amount and an optional note, then choose either “REQUEST” or “PAY”.
- Now add your payment information, you can pick “ADD DEBIT CARD” or “ADD PAYPAL”.
- Then select the payment method now that you have added it to your account.
- Now choose “PAY” or “REQUEST” to complete the transaction. If you have selected PayPal, you will have an option to pick which payment method from your account that you want to use. And this is free.
- Then to get back to the screen where you can add a payment method, open the menu in messenger and the choose Payments.
- Now “Add new debit card or PayPal.
- Then if you are using messenger on a computer, open the menu, go to settings and then select “Manage on Facebook” from the payments section.
While on the Facebook website access the Facebook settings and you will see the payment methods or options there, this is how to access the payment service on Facebook.
CHECKOUT >>> Disney Plus - Stream Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, National Geographic