We have always associated google with paid forms of adverts and we soon forget the fact that Google has other effective means of advertising, some of which are very free. Taking advantage of the Google search engine platform can be the best thing to ever happen to your business. This article will expose you to the various means of advertising on google and how to harness them for the good of your business.
Advertising on Google
Google has both free and paid means of advertising that can push your brand to the forefront with ease, they are all very effective. Your success on the platforms of Google will be determined by your practices. What are these platforms? What are the practices for Success? And how effective are they? Keep reading to get the answers to these questions.
One of the best decisions you can take for your business in these times is advertising on google. This action alone can increase your reach and give you dedicated customers. One of the most common means of advertising on Google is through Google ads (Google Adwords). Google ads are one of the largest and most popular platforms to use for your business online.
How Google Ads Works
This platform functions as an auction, but more like a regular auction, what matters is not your bids, The auction takes the quality and relevance of your ad campaigns into consideration. This means that the playing field is the same for everybody, not only for rich advertisers.
The platform uses the principles of Keywords. Advertisers pick keywords that are very relevant to their business and the ones that searchers are most likely to use when trying to look for stuff and bid on them, stating how much money they are willing to pay each time a user on Google clicks on their ad. This is where the phrase, ‘pay per click advertising comes from ‘.
This auction takes place every time a searcher enters a keyword into Google, meaning that every single search for keywords you’re bidding on is an opportunity for your ads to be shown to new customers. And since those prospective customers are actively looking for what you’re selling, you’ll be showing up at the exact right time necessary. This is what makes Gooogle advert very powerful, and one of the best ways to initiate growth in your business.
How to Advertise on Google
To advertise on Google, you will need a google ads account. Once you have created this account, you will have to go through the process below
- Establish your account goals
- Determine your audience
- Conduct research for keywords
- Set budgets and bids
- Build your optimal account structure
- Write high performance ads
- Create good and effective landing pages.
- Implement tracking on your conversions
- Grow your marketing and remarketing lists
- Use Search engine optimization.
Below, I will give you tips to help you optimize your google advertising structure.
Important SEO tips
The tips below are the best tips to help you rank higher on the google search engine. These tips are very important and they give the best results. They are never outdated.
- Use keywords in the right places
- Keep your website interesting to keep people for a longer time
- Use Software and extensions that will suggest good keywords for you
- Do an industry study
- Add related keywords to your content
- Add text to infographics
- Update old pages
- Make your website faster
- Create content across niches related to yours
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Get more guest post opportunities
- Create branded keywords
- Add backlinks to your site.
These tips will take you on your way to success in business and launch you to the next level.
Cost for Advertising on Google
How much does it really cost to advertise on Google? The cost of advertising on google varies. In fact, there are free ways to advertise on Google (which I will briefly talk about in the latter part of this article). Since Google AdWords works with the cost-per-click system, a click on your advert will cost between $1 and $2 on average.
Free Advertising on Google
Like I said before, you can advertise on google for free. This means that there are other platforms provided by Google rather than Google Adwords. You can use these platforms or opportunities to get more sales or visits to your websites.
Below are tips to work with. These tips are very effective and you are sure of getting the best results with them.
- Write very useful content to get good rankings on google
- Get good reviews
- Mention a good and special description on your google my business page
- Mention Specific Features also on Your Website
- Perform good local SEO
- Let your business be listed on google directories
- Put unique content on your internal data
- Send a blog post to a high authority website
- Optimize your listing on Google my business
- Offer free consultation services
There are other means of online advertising that really work. These include advertising on social media, using influencers, and running a referral program.