What is the best free keyword research tool? That is the question we would be answering here. If you want to know the right tool for your research, I suggest you stick around till the end of this article.
Before we begin, I want you to know that the best tool for each and every one of us may vary because of our preferences. For instance, some people would prefer using a certain tool because of its design and layout, while others would prefer another because of its speed and analysis.
Best Free Keyword Research Tool
A lot of those free keyword research tool has a lot in common. In fact, all they did is tweak a little setting. Some give you access to information or customization option the other does not have. While some tools give you access to both CPC and PPC research, others don’t.
Let’s cut the chase and get into some of these research tools. If you really want to know the best free tools to grow your blog and increase your earnings, stay tuned. I want to personally let you know that I use these tools myself and they are awesome.
The first I could come up with is Google AdWords. This tool is so amazing and the awesome part is that it’s free. This tool was initially created for advertisers but publishers can take advantage of it. If you want to run an ad on Google, you can use this tool to estimate how much you’re going to pay.
The catch in using this tool is that you must have both a Google account and a Google AdWords account. Like I said before, this tool is free. Creating a Google account or a Google AdWords account is totally free.
Sign up for Google AdWords
Signing up for a free account on Google AdWords is very easy, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and navigate to ads.google.com.
- Click on the “Get Started” button if you want to sign up.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and fill the forms you are required to fill.
When you are through, your account would be ready.
Google AdWords Keyword Planner
Using the Google AdWords keyword planner is as easy as you may think. Follow the steps below to access it.
- Navigate to ads.google.com on your web browser.
- Sign in with your existing account.
- Hit “Tools and Settings”.
- Select “Keyword Planner”.
- Click on “Discover new keywords”.
- Enter a keyword you want to research and hit “Get Results”.
Ubbersuggest is another totally free tool you can use to get keyword ideas. This tool is accessible to anyone on the web without even having to create an account. With this tool, you can be an SEO guru. Ubbersuggest can officially be accessed at app.nielpatel.com. This amazing keyword research tool is owned by an SEO guru named Neil Patel.
WordStream is one of the best keyword research tools that give you access to a wide range of customized searches. All you need to get started is to create a free account. If you also want to upgrade and get premium features, you would have to pay a small fee. With this tool, you can get access to hours of work in just a few seconds.
- The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022/2023 – How to Apply Now
- Zepeto App – Create Your Own 3D Avatar, Chat And Mete People All Over the World
- The Full Tuition Fee Development Africa Scholarship 2022/2023 At Loughborough University
- University of Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023