Every year, Loughborough University in the UK offers the application for the Full Tuition fee Development Africa Scholarship for African students who wants to enroll in a master’s degree program at the University. The scholarship application for the 2022/2023 academic session can now be accessed by eligible applicants.
The Full Tuition fee Development Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of every course-related fee. However, students are expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources.
There is so much more than just being a Loughborough student. You will be equipped with the necessary skills, confidence, and capability needed for a rewarding career.
Full Tuition fee Development Africa Scholarship
Therefore, the institution has built into every degree course, the unique development program Personal Best which provides a unique framework of key skills and competencies to prepare you for life as a Loughborough graduate.
As a student of this institution, there are certain skills and behaviors that you will be encouraged to develop in various ways, identifying opportunities to develop, recognize, and better articulate your skills and attributes.
Summary of Full Tuition Fee Development Africa Scholarship At Loughborough University
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
- The scholarship is offered annually
- Eligible African Countries: All African Countries
- Study in: Loughborough University, UK
- Program Type: Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Number of Scholarships: limited
- Duration of Scholarship: The awards cover the full duration of the Postgraduates degree program
Eligibility for Full Tuition fee Development Africa Scholarship
The Scholarships application procedure is an open competition. Students may:
- The scholarship can only be applied for after an offer for a place has been made.
- Students who currently have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form which is available to download below.
- Upon the shortlisting of applications, final outcome of the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff of the University.
- The following criteria will be used by the selection panel when assessing applications:
If the applicant is currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a first-class honors degree)
- A strong commitment to return to their home country on completion of their postgraduate program
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of the ability and commitment to make a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- The applicant ought to have a full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Applicant must show strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Ensure you send your application in a very clear way that the selectors can understand. The form should be clear, well presented, and reflects your abilities and motivation.
Benefits of Full Tuition Fee Development Africa Scholarships
Loughborough University Full Fee Development Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees. But successful applicants or Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources.
How to Apply for Full Tuition Fee Development Africa Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship program, an eligible applicant is required to access and complete the application form downloaded below and should be returned (by post or email) to the organization.
To download the application form click the link below: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/media/media/study/pg/2022/downloads/africa-scholarship-application-form-2022.docx
For more details, visit the Scholarship Webpage: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/fees-funding/masters-funding/loughborough-development-trust-africa-scholarship/
Applications for the Full Tuition fee Development Africa Scholarship will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional).
Also, do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter, and note that the application will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
Take note of the closing date as any Applications received after the closing date will not be considered, when your application is received, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by email by the end of May 2022.
Get Further information
Further details about these awards can be obtained by visiting the International Office at: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/international/