The 2022/2023 Applications for AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship are open for interested African students. This scholarship opportunity is open to applicants who permanently reside in South Africa and must have a high-quality academic record to be considered for this opportunity.
Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) is an independent, transdisciplinary scientific research institute, it is based across two campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) in South Africa. The institute’s research includes population, basic, social, and medical sciences to understand and intervene in the health and well-being of South African communities.
Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) works in partnership with local communities and South African academics, government institutions, and other policy stakeholders. AHRI also partners with over 60 institutions globally.
About the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship
AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is usually a singular award for the UK academic year September 2022 to September 2023. The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is established by UCL’s Global Engagement Office and administered via Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI).
The scholarship is meant for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programs of research at AHRI.
The selection process for AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship involves Candidates going through a competitive round of selection and the successful candidate will be nominated to go through to the UCL selection.
Summary of the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship
- Application Deadline: April 2022.
- Eligible Field(s): Successful candidate’s research project for the MSc is expected to be aligned with the programs of research at AHRI.
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: Any country, however, be domiciled in South Africa
- Study in: The United Kingdom and South Africa
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship Worth: This scholarship covers the following:
Full UCL Tuition for 1 year of full Master’s degree program
Round trip airfare to and fro the UK
Monthly stipend for housing and living costs for 50 weeks
Coverage for National Health Service and Tier 4 visa Cost
- Duration of Scholarship: One Year
Requirements for AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship
Candidates for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship must meet the below requirements to be eligible:
- A Candidate Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- He/She Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- The Candidate Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- A successful applicant is required to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2021.
- There is a higher chance for Women who are interested and so women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship
In applying for this scholarship, you will be required to complete the online AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship application form at:https://www.cognitoforms.com/AHRI1/AHRIUCLMScScholarship20222023ApplicationForm and provide a copy of your academic transcript and CV.
Visit the award webpage for application form guidelines
Award Webpage: https://www.ahri.org/ahri-ucl-msc-scholarship-2022-2023/
- Best Smartwatches: Some of The Best Smartwatches | Best Smartwatch Buying Advice
- Teens Best Podcasts – Best Podcasts for Teens to Listen To
- Which Are The Best Online Trading Accounts To Consider
- Steam Deck’s Dock Accessory gets Major Upgrade
- PROTEA Franco Grants 2022/2023 for South African Researchers
- Court Blocks Shell’s Oil Exploration in South Africa