“Facebook Avatar Not Available” is the topic that would be discussed in detail in this article. The Avatar feature on Facebook lets you create an animated version of yourself that you can use in stickers on the mobile app. Once you create one, you can send it to your friends on Messenger, use it in your comments on the Facebook app, or post it on your Facebook Story.
The feature was introduced to U.S. users in May 2020 and also to Facebook users in South Africa in August 2020. As of April 2021, Facebook Avatar was made available for all Facebook users in the United States, Australia, Europe, and South Africa.
Facebook Avatar Not Available
If the Facebook Avatar is not showing up on your app, you may need to update your Facebook app on iOS or Android. Once you’ve updated it on the App Store or Google Play Store, check if you can find the feature.
To do this, use any comment box and click on the “smiley” button, then the sticker tab. Tap “Create Your Avatar.”
You can also go to the Facebook menu section (the three lines in the top-right corner of the app), tap “See More,” and select “Avatars.” If you see an Avatar from a friend in your feed, you can also tap on the “Try it” button on their post. If you’ve updated your app and your Facebook Avatar still isn’t working, it may depend on your location.
You can create an Avatar in the Messenger app and the Facebook app, but in the Messenger app, there are a couple more steps. To learn more about this, keep on reading.
Facebook Avatar not Showing Up
For those who are not seeing an option to create their avatars, here are some tips on how to get the avatar feature:
- Make sure your Facebook App is updated to the latest version.
- Next, scroll down and select “See More”.
- Click on “Avatars,”.
- Choose “Next” and then “Get started.”
With this, you can begin to make an Avatar on Facebook.
Why Can’t I Make a Facebook Avatar 2022?
Before you start making Facebook Avatar, make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook App on your mobile. Many times, the option of creating an avatar is not available or not working if you are using an older version of the app. Also, make sure you are NOT using the Facebook Lite App as it does not show this option.
How to Make Facebook Avatars
Now if you want to create an avatar on Facebook then you should read and follow the steps below for assistance:
- Open the Facebook app on your internet-connected device.
- Tap on the menu button on your display screen.
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar on your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or tablet.