The University of Sheffield is delighted to announce that the 2022/2023 application for the Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships is ongoing. The Scholarship is highly competitive with worth of 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program starting in autumn 2022.
Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships are available for new international students who meet the eligibility criteria. Interested applicants must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield before applying for this scholarship.
Details and About Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships
University of Sheffield International Scholarships is meant for students from Africa and other Developing countries to enroll for undergraduate studies at the University.
The various application Timeline is listed below:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 25th April 2022.
- The Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 16 May 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International, most especially students from developing regions
- Study in: UK
- Program Type: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: 50
- Worth of Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships: 50% Tuition waiver
- Duration of Scholarship: The entire timeframe of the program
Requirements for University of Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships
- As an applicant, you must ensure that your program is scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- It is mandatory that an applicant receives an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield in other to be eligible for this Scholarship
- Most of the Undergraduate degree courses are offered however, Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200) are not offered
- An applicant must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee (for tuition fee purposes)
- To be eligible, you must not be a sponsored student. Being a sponsored student will automatically get you disapproved
- You are also required to enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2 to be eligible
- March programs are considered postgraduate taught programs for the sake of scholarships and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- Note that the University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
Not all applicants will be selected as the process involved in selection is very competitive. Usually, a panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest applications, the following will be considered:
- Candidates provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Has clearly articulated future ambitions, in relation to the degree they have applied for.
- That an applicant has a strong academic profile.
How to Apply for University of Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships
Before applying for this scholarship, all interested and eligible applicants must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield
Apply Now via this link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
For more details on this Scholarship, kindly visit the official Webpage at: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/fees-and-funding/scholarships/undergraduate/international-undergraduate-merit-scholarship
- Tongarewa Scholarship Program 2022/2023 At Victoria University of Wellington – Study In New Zealand
- Apply Now For Fully Funded University Of Science and Technology Scholarships In South Korea
- The University of Milan Scholarship For Excellence – Study In Italy 2022
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022/2023 For International Students – How to Apply Now