Yale University Scholarship 2022/2023 is now inviting interested candidates to apply. Yale University is known for promoting good education across the globe. Also, the institution puts together a series of amazing scholarship opportunities that are meant to aid the less privileged but willing students from anywhere in the world. Hence the Yale University Scholarship 2022/2023 is open for international students to apply.
Anyone who desires to live abroad and study for free is encouraged not to miss any chance with the Yale University scholarship 2022/2023 for international students. One Amazing feature of these scholarships is the fact that it covers both the undergraduate, Masters & PhD degrees.
Yale University Scholarship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded
As it is the usual tradition of Yale University to offer certain Scholarships to willing students, it is important to note that the scholarships can vary from hundreds of dollars to over $70,000 per year. Meanwhile, the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
Yale University is a prestigious institution, it is also one of the greatest universities in US, Yale is part of the Ivy League schools which are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. Ivy League schools are the most sort after by students due to the professional success students would benefit from studying at these universities.
Yale University was founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut, making it the third-oldest university in the United States of America. Meanwhile, Yale University was originally established as a school to educate the clergy but it was later changed to teach many other fields of study. University has produced well-known students over the years, graduates from Yale University include Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents, and Rhodes Scholars.
We mentioned earlier that Yale University offers a significant number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. In the application for graduate scholarships, students are required to apply to the departments of their choice, this is because funding policies differ for each department. As long as the Graduate funding is concerned, individual departments take full control and not the university. Students that are seeking to pursue a Ph.D. The degree is very common, all student receives a fund that covers a full-tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Details of Yale University Scholarships 2022/2023
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click this link for undergraduate majors, those seeking the full list of graduate majors should click this link: https://finaid.yale.edu/graduate-aid/graduate-financial-aid-offices
- Duration of Program: The duration depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Application: The undergraduate deadlines details can be found by visiting this page, while the details for graduate deadlines can be viewed here.
- Scholarship Coverage: Yale University scholarship covers 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family. The recipient’s parents’ income is considered including their assets and finances. Thus Yale Scholarship varies to over $70,000 per year with an average of over $50,000.
Requirements for Yale University Scholarships 2022/2023
The following criteria must be met for an applicant to be eligible for Yale University Scholarships 2022
- The requirements of TOEFL scores of at least the following: 100 on the internet-based TOEFL, 600 on the paper-based TOEFL, 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- This scholarship also requires IELTS scores of 7 or above including Pearson Test scores of 70 or above
- Applicant must be enrolled in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program
- The applicant must have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- To be eligible, the Candidate must be enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families
- Individuals who are wards of the state or an orphan can apply
- The applicant’s annual family income must be seen to be below the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- Those who live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless are eligible to apply
- When a Candidate’s family receives public assistance, such is eligible
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship 2022/2023
It is important to check these specific requirements of this scholarship before applying for it
- Teacher Recommendations (two copies)
- An $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- A Standardized Testing Results
- Transcript, School reports, and Counsellor Recommendation
- The student’s Final Report
- The Mid-Year Report
Once the above details are well arranged;
Click this link to apply for Undergraduate students.
Graduate students can apply by selecting the appropriate program via this link.
Subsequently, an e-mail for acceptance or refusal will be sent to you.