The Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship Programme 2022/2023 By Wells Mountain Foundation (WMF) is an empowerment that is sponsored through education and it is available for those who wish to go for a Bachelor’s Degree program in any country of the world.
To be able to secure this scholarship, you need to know the deadline date set for the application for 2022/2023 fully funded Empowerment Scholarship by the Well Mountain Foundation. This fully-funded Employment Scholarship Programme is targeted toward international students from different parts of the world and, the applications are now open to apply for the 2022 fully funded Empowerment Scholarship with all expenses fully covered by the Well Mountain Foundation.
This article will get you enlightened on everything you need to know about the Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship Programme as well as the eligibility and criteria for selection. As you read further, you also get to learn how to apply for the scholarship, and the required documents needed by Bachelor’s Degree students to gain admission into any of the best Universities.
Details of Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship Programme – Wells Mountain Foundation
The details of this scholarship have been outlined below:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
- Host Institution(s): The institution of study is your preferred choice either in your home country or in another developing country
- Eligible Countries and group: Citizens of developing countries
Requirements for Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship 2022/2023
The basic requirements for Wells Mountain Foundation Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship are stated just below:
- Applicant must have successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- The applicant must be 35 years of age or below
- The candidate is required to be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world
- The Applicant must be pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- He/She will be enrolled in a program of study that will benefit the community and/or contributes to the continued growth and advancement of his or her home country
- As an applicant, you must plan to live and work in your own country after graduation
The Benefits of Applying for the Well Mountain Foundation Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship
The Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- The Scholarships worth ranges from $300 to $3000 annually
- For an average scholarship from Well Mountain Foundation, the amount is $1500 which may be used for tuition and fees, books and materials, and other related costs (room rent and meals).
How to Apply for Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarship 2022 – Wells Mountain Foundation
To apply for this scholarship opportunity, use the below guidelines:
- You will need to Visit the ETE International scholarship portal via this link.
- Once you are able to access the page, Fill in and download the Wells Moutain Foundation Empowerment scholarship application form
- Carefully complete the required credentials in the online form
- Once that is done, then you Proceed to submit the online form
Were our guidelines on Wells Mountain Foundation Fully Funded Empowerment Scholarships for 2022 useful? Feel free to leave a comment and don’t forget to share!