What are Facebook ads size? Facebook Ads are mainly targeted and aimed at users based on their location, profile, and information, and many of these options are made available on Facebook. They are also paid messages from businesses that are written in their voice to reach people that matter the most to them.
Facebook Ads Size
Advertising on Facebook is made available to different businesses in diverse format’s and running ads on Facebook can be simple or complicated based on your choice. It is actually very easy to advertise on Facebook because there are billions of people using Facebook and apart from these Facebook allows users to target audiences through self-serve tools and it also gives them analytics reports that track the performance of each ad.
Now switching to the topic of the article, there are different Facebook ads size that you can make use of as a business owner and as we progress in this article we will be giving you a more comprehensive explanation of what Facebook ads size is all about.
What is the Best size for a Facebook Ad?
There are various Facebook ads size available on Facebook, but if you want to make use of the best then the recommended Facebook ad image size is 1,200 x 628 pixels and a minimum width and height of 600 pixels
How Do I Resize An Image For A Facebook Ad?
For those who want to resize their Facebook ads size, then you are to follow the step by step instructions on how you can successfully do so. Below are the instructions;
- Launch your Facebook application.
- Go to the options under Imaging Sizing.
- Choose “Resize to Fit.”
- Then click the drop-down box and choose “Long Edge.”
- Type in 2048* and make sure ‘pixels’ is selected.
- Save your settings as a User Preset for exporting images by clicking the “Add” button in the bottom left corner.
The above are the simplified process and procedures to follow to easily resize your Facebook ads
How Do I Create A Facebook Ad?
Creating Facebook ads might sound quite impossible for people who are not aware a of the procedures to follow on how to do so.To create a Facebook ads you are to follow the below outlined procedures;
- Choose your objective. To choose the right ad objective, answer the question “what’s the most important outcome I want from this ad?”.
- Select your audience.
- Decide where to run your ad.
- Set your budget.
- Pick a format.
- Place your order.
- Measure and manage your ad.
As a business owner who have made the decision to run ads on Facebook, you are to take note of the above instructions on how you can create a Facebook ads
What is Better Google Ads or Facebook Ads?
There are slim differences between Facebook ads and Google ads. Both of them are great platform for running ads but if your goal is increasing brand awareness or demand generation. Facebook ads may be more economical for you. However, if you’re looking to generate sales or leads then Google Ads might be a better choice for your business.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Ads Costs Review: Buy and Pay For Facebook Ads to Boost Your Business(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Ads – Facebook Advertising Format | Facebook Ads ??(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Google Certification – Google Ads Certification ~ Google Certification Courses
- How to Advertise on Facebook 2020 – Types of Facebook Ads | How to Advertise on Facebook
- Facebook Ads Costs: Facebook Ads | Facebook Marketing