How to share YouTube video to Facebook on iPad is very easy and not difficult at all, but there are IOS users that don’t know how to do this and want the steps on how to. Well, there are a lot of amazing videos when you scroll through your Facebook timeline and also you wonder how users share YouTube videos to Facebook. Well, it has happened to me before, so I went to research how someone can share a YouTube video on Facebook. Finally, I got the trick, and will be revealing it to you in this article, so just keep on reading to get full details about it.
How to Share YouTube Video to Facebook on iPad
There are lots of Facebook users that want to share amazing videos they have seen to Facebook. You can share YouTube videos on Facebook, but there are lots of reasons users want to do that. It might be that you have a YouTube channel and will like to share it on the Facebook platform or maybe just want to do it for fun. Don’t care what your reasons are for wanting to do it, but I am going to show you how to do it. What is the difference between these two platforms? Well, I am going to explain what these platforms do.
How to Share YouTube Video to Facebook
YouTube is an online streaming platform where you can easily watch videos online for free, amazing videos. Facebook is where you interact with people from different parts of the world, now this is been used as an opportunity. When you make an amazing video and will like to show the world Facebook is the right place to be. You can share your videos on Facebook for users to watch and then comment on it. Is this service free or cost money?
How to Share YouTube Videos on Facebook
When sharing YouTube videos to Facebook it is for free and does not cost anything at all, you just have to be a Facebook user when you want to share videos of YouTube on Facebook. You have to make sure that you are logged in to your Facebook account on the Facebook on your Phone. Also have the YouTube app on your device, it is necessary and important.
Sharing YouTube Videos on Facebook
Now when you want to share YouTube videos on Facebook there are two ways of doing that. Now you can share with the link of the videos so that when a user clicks the video he or she will be directed to YouTube. But if you don’t want that then you can simply download the YouTube video on your device and then upload it on Facebook. Now when you want to upload or share YouTube videos on Facebook with the link I will show you how to, but if you want to download it before sharing I will also show you.
Websites to Download YouTube Videos
If you want to know where you can download YouTube videos from then I am going to show you. Here are some popular sites where you can download the YouTube videos for free:
- Youtube Download.
- Addoncrop YouTube Video Downloader.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- Youtube Video Downloader.
These are some of the websites you can download YouTube videos for free.
How to Download YouTube Videos Online
Now if you want to download YouTube videos online then you should follow all the steps below for directions:
- Visit YouTube then search for the video you want to download.
- When you have found the video, simply copy the link of the video.
- Now visit one of the YouTube download sites.
- When the site opens then paste the link in the empty search box been displayed above the page.
- Now you might click search or download.
- Them the video will be displayed, when it displays just hit the download button.
These are the steps to follow when you want to download videos from YouTube.
How to Share YouTube Video in Facebook
Now if you want to share YouTube videos with the link on your Facebook business page then you should follow all the steps written below:
- Simply go to the YouTube homepage.
- Then search for the video you want to share.
- You can go to your YouTube channel if it is it you want to share on Facebook.
- Then when you have found the video then click the “Share” button.
- Now select the Facebook logo.
- You will be directed to another page where you can post it on Facebook.
- There will options displayed along with the YouTube video you want to share.
- Then select it either posting on your Facebook pages or on your Facebook timeline and story. But before you do this you should configure the settings on your Facebook page. Configure it from “Share to newsfeed or story or select “Share on a Page You Manage”.
- When you are done then selecting the options you might add a description to the video you want to post and then click post to successfully post the video on your Facebook business page.
Then it will be posted to your Facebook business page.