Have you heard of the Google Drive download? If you haven’t heard of Google drive then here is the right page for you to be in. I am going to explain what the Google drive is all about and how you can download the app on your device. Google Drive is a file storage service that is developed by Google, to allow users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and also share files. This Google drive also offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and also Android and IOS smartphones and tablets.
Google Drive Download
Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Google Sheets, and also Google Slides, which are all a part of an office suite that permits a lot of things. It permits collaborative editing of documents, presentations, spreadsheets, forms, drawings, and lots more. Now the files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive. There are lots of people that don’t have space on their phones so they are looking for a place where they can save their files. Well, the Google Drive is all you need.
Is Google Drive Free
The Google drive is free and does not cost any money before you can access or make use of it. All you need to do is to have a Google account and then access the feature and make use of it for free. Google Drive offers users 15 gigabytes of free storage through Google One. Now I am going to show you how to download the app and also how to make use of it just keep on reading.
Google Drive App Download
If you want to download the Google Drive on your phones then that will not be a problem after all this article is all about how you can download the Google Drive. Here are steps for you to follow below:
If you want to download the Google Drive app on your Android device then you should follow all the steps below for directions:
- Now first go to your Google Play Store.
- Then click or tap the search bar at the top of the Play Store page.
- After that then search for the Google Drive app.
- Results will be given now once you have seen it then click it.
- Now you will be directed to another page where you can download it.
- Finally, click install and it will automatically begin to download on your device.
iPhone or iPad:
For iPhone or iPad users you should read the steps below:
- Open the App Store.
- Then click the search bar at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now search for the Google Drive app.
- Results will be shown, click the one you want.
- Now tap “Get” next to the Google Drive app.
- Also click or tap install to begin installing the app.
This is how to download the Google drive app.
How to Use Google Drive
If you want to use Google drive and you don’t know how to then follow all the steps below for assistance:
- Just go to the google.com. Now you will see “My Drive”. Which has: Files and folders you upload or sync and Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and forms you create.
- Now at the top left just click “New > File Upload”.
- Then choose the file you want to upload.
- Also, open or create a folder to upload files.
- Now to upload files and folders just drag them into the Google Drive folder.
- If you want to use the Backup and Sync then install the application on your computer.
- Now on your computer, you will see a folder called “Google Drive”.
- You can now simply drag files or folders into that folder, they will then upload to drive and you will see them on the google.com.
This is how to use on Computer devices.
- On your android device open the Google Drive app.
- Then tap the plus sign.
- Also then tap “Upload”.
- Select and tap the files you want to upload.
- Then tap “Upload”.
- Now view uploaded files in “My Drive” until you move then.
This is how to upload files on Android using the Google drive.
iPhone and iPad:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Then tap the plus sign or tap add.
- Also tap “upload”.
- Now select and tap the files you want to upload.
- You can tap the video or photos you want to upload and then tap “Upload”.
This is how to upload files in Google Drive on iPhone or iPad.