Are you interested in How to connect AirPods to Your Windows 11 PC? Well, there seems to be a way to get that done. AirPods work seamlessly with Apple Products like the iPhone, iPad, or Mac. All thanks to the H1 and the H2 chip on the AirPods (3rd generation) and the AirPods Pro (2nd generation), the wireless earbuds should be able to connect immediately.
Plus, the AirPod’s major features like double-tap customizations, ear detection, and Siri, make the device a lot more popular among iPhone users. But you would want to pair your AirPods to a windows 11 PC, which is something different.
Connect AirPods to None Apple Devices
Mainly, you should be able to connect your AirPods to most devices that offer support for Bluetooth. Let’s say you can use AirPods with Chromebooks, which run on Chrome OS and feature Bluetooth connectivity. Similarly, on a windows PC, there is an option for you to scan and then pair with Bluetooth devices.
With this feature, you should be able to connect using AirPods with a windows 11 PC, they work just as great as Bluetooth earphones. The only downside here is that you would not be offered any of the unique features that is available in the Apple ecosystem. Before starting, you would need to confirm that the Bluetooth on any nearby Apple devices is turned off.
Do Apple AirPods Work with Windows 11 PCs?
AirPods are designed to work seamlessly with your iPhones and other Apple Devices, but you can pair and connect AirPods to Any Windows 11 PC with Bluetooth.
Your AirPods can even remember your very own windows 11 PC, your iPhone, and other devices as well, allowing you to switch between them whenever you feel like it.
How to Connect AirPods to Your Windows 11 PC
If you have previously connected any speaker or Wireless earphones with you windows 11 PC, you’ll be familiar with the steps.
- On your PC, Right-click the Windows icon towards the left of the taskbar and select “settings.”
- Click on the “Bluetooth and devices” Option on the left.
- Enable the Bluetooth by clicking on the toggle on the right
- You will see the names of devices already connected to your PC. Click on “Add device” on the right. At this stage, you should get your AirPods ready as well.
- Place both the AirPods in the case and the launch open its lid.
- Then hold the physical button on the AirPods case till you see a White LED light flashing
- There you would see the “Add a Device” menu on your computer’s screen. Select “Bluetooth” to add the AirPods.
- Your Windows 11 PC would begin searching for Bluetooth devices in its Vicinity. Make sure that the AirPods is in pairing mode and is close to your PC.
- Click on your AirPods once they pop up in the list that is available on your devices. Your PC might take some time to connect with the AirPods.
- Once connected, click on “Done” at the bottom right corner.
Once you Pair your Windows 11 PC with the AirPods, both of the devices would remember each other. Even if it is disconnected, you should be able to switch the windows PC via the Bluetooth devices menu.
Why Won’t my AirPods Connect to my Windows 11?
Launch Device manager. Select Bluetooth, then right-click your AirPods and select Update Driver. Right-Click ‘Bluetooth Adapter”. Click search automatically for drivers.
Does Windows 11 allow Bluetooth?
To enable Bluetooth on windows 11, launch the “settings” app window and then click on the “Bluetooth and devices” button located at the left side of the screen to show the Bluetooth and device settings to the right. To enable Bluetooth in windows 11, click the “Bluetooth” toggle switch to toggle it to the “On” Position.
Why Won’t my PC Discover my AirPods?
If you are facing issues with pairing your AirPods to a windows PC, try turning off the Bluetooth on all other devices that are nearby, especially other Apple devices. If you need the Bluetooth on those devices to be in ‘on’ Mode, try forgetting your AirPods from them or just simply resetting your AirPods.
How Do I Turn off my AirPods?
AirPods can’t be turned off. They go into power save mode when you are not making use of them. To conserve battery life, keep your headphone in case when you are done making use of them.