WPI which is short for Worcester Polytechnic Institute has a workday portal for all its faculty, staff, and students. This Enterprise Resource Planning tool (ERP) manages the Human resources, recruiting, payroll, and financial transactions for WPI.
On this website, staff and students of the institution can find a variety of resources and get frequent updates.
Through this portal, staff and faculty of this institution can view work-related tasks they have to perform. WPI students can also use this portal for registration, academic records, billing, course rosters, and grading.
Requirements to Log into WPI Workday Portal
Before you can log into this portal, there are specific requirements that you need to meet. If you don’t have these requirements, you might be denied access to the portal. These requirements include
- An active WPI account is required. You’ll have to sign in with an active WPI email address and password.
- You’ll need to have completed the MFA setup before you would be able to access Workday.
- A strong internet connection.
- You’ll need access to a desktop, laptop, or mobile phone.
These are the requirements to access this Workday portal.
How to Log in to Your Account on WPI Workday Portal
If you meet all the sign-in requirements stated above, then you can access the portal. As earlier stated, this portal can be accessed by faculty, staff, and students. To access your account on this portal, follow the steps below
- Firstly, using your browser, visit the website at https://hub.wpi.edu/s/5/workday.
- Locate the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the WPI Hub page and click on it.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to another page. Enter your “Email” address, “Phone’ number, or “Skype” name on the form.
- Click on the “Next” button.
If your login details are correct, you’d be signed into your account within a few minutes.
Sign In with a Security Key
Also, you can sign into your WPI account with a security key if you’ve enabled this option for your account. This method of signing in is also very easy and fast. To sign in with a security key, follow the steps below
- Navigate the website at https://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Click on “Sign-In options” at the bottom of the page.
- Thereafter, you’d be directed to a new page. Click on “Sign in with a security key”.
- A prompt on your screen will ask you to choose which device has the passkey for login. Click on the appropriate.
Then follow the other prompts on your screen to successfully sign into your Workday account.
Sign In with GitHub
Alternatively, you can also sign into your Workday account with GitHub. However, this option is exclusively available to personal accounts only. To sign in with GitHub, follow the steps below
- Navigate the website at https://github.com/login.
- On the page displayed, provide your “Username or email address” and “Password”.
- Then tap on the “Sign in” button at the bottom of the page.
Thereafter, if you are an authorized user, you’d be logged into your Workday account.
How to Reset Forgotten WPI Workday Login Password
If you’ve forgotten your password to access the WPI Workday portal, you’d be unable to access your account. However, you can easily reset your forgotten password by following the steps below
- Visit the website at https://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Then click on the “Can’t access your account?” link on the page.
- A prompt on your screen will be displayed asking you which type of account you need help with. If it is a work or student account, click on it.
- Then enter your “Email or Username” and the characters in the picture on your screen. Then click on the “Next” button.
- However, if it is a personal account created by you, tap on the appropriate option. Then enter your “Email, phone, or Skype name” and click on the “Next” button.
With these steps, you’d be able to reset your forgotten password. And you can get a new one to access your account in the WPI Workday portal.
This app makes it easier to manage tasks and make reports to the institution. WPI students, faculty, and staff can install this mobile on their mobile devices or tablet. You can download this app from your device’s App Store or Google Play Store using the steps below
- With your mobile device connected to the internet, open Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- On the search bar, enter “Workday”.
- From the search results, tap on the first application to load the page information.
- On the page displayed, tap on the “Install” button to get the app on your mobile device.
When the app finishes downloading, it will be installed on your mobile device. To use the app, you’d first have to accept the privacy terms, conditions, and policy. Then for the Company’s ID, enter WPI. Thereafter, enter your WPI Email address and Password and sign in. Then enter the MFA code and you can begin to make use of the app.
How Do I Log into My WPI Workday Account?
To log into your WPI workday portal, you’d have to go to the company’s website at https://hub.wpi.edu/s/5/workday. Tap on the “Sign In” button at the top of the page. Then provide your “Email, phone, or Skype”.
Can I Log in to My WPI Workday from Home?
Yes, you can. You can access this portal from anywhere including the convenience of your home. This portal can be accessed 24/7 through any device including Android, iPad, iPhone, or desktop. You can also access your Workday through the mobile app.
Can I Use the Workday App as a Student?
The Workday app is not to be used by students of this institution. However, as a staff of this institution, you can download the mobile app from the application store of your device.
Is WPI Workday Secure?
This portal is secure. It uses a standard principle to keep the information of participants both secure and undisclosed. Also, all data of students and staff are encrypted to avoid access from malicious users.
Why Do Employers Use Workday?
Employees use Workday because it gives them the tools and insights, they need to effectively manage their workforce. Through this portal, employers can support their workforce through reports, analytics, time tracking, performance management, and recruiting.
CHECK THIS OUT: