Holland Scholarship 2023 For International Students to Study In Netherlands
Ready for an opportunity of a lifetime? Then Apply for the Holland Scholarship 2023 for international students! We are pleased to inform you that Applications are ongoing for Holland Scholarship Program 2023.
Holland Scholarship is designed for International Students outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are looking to enrol for a Bachelor’s or Masters in the Netherlands.
The prestigious Holland scholarship is financed by the Dutch Government, through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science plus Dutch research universities and Institutions of applied sciences.
Details of Dutch Government Holland Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Name: Holland Scholarship
- Country: Netherlands
- Eligible Course: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
About Holland Scholarship
The Holland Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship Program offered and Funded by the Dutch Government. It is a national scholarship programme for Dutch and international students.
The Dutch Government Holland Scholarship Program is targeted towards profiling Dutch higher education. The primary aim of the scholarship is to attract highly talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to study in Holland.
Furthermore, the programme aims to increase the international mobility of Dutch students, by stimulating them to study outside the EEA on a scholarship.
Benefits of the Holland Scholarship for International Students
The benefits of the Holland Scholarship include the following:
- Successfully selected candidates for the Holland Scholarship will receive the scholarship amount of €5,000.
- Recipients will receive this Grant during the first year of their studies.
- The Dutch Government Holland Scholarship is not fully funded Scholarship hence does not cover the full-tuition
How to Apply for the Dutch Government Holland Scholarship 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Holland Scholarship by visiting the webpage below: studyinnl.org
- Please note that you must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice.
- Note that the deadline for applications is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023, in other words, check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
- More information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
- Visit the official website link found below for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship: https://www.studyinnl.org/finances/holland-scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Dutch Government Holland Scholarship Qualification
For you to be considered for Holland Scholarship, you must meet the requirements below:
- You must not be a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) that is, Your nationality is non-EEA.
- To be considered, you should apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at a participating Dutch higher education institution.
- You are required to meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice to be eligible. This requirement can be found on the website of the institution.
- To be considered, You must not possess a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
May 1, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
University of Bayreuth BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!
American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023 – Apply Now!
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2023 (Global UGRAD) – World Learning