The Call has been announced for the 2023 Health Entrepreneurship Challenge. The Challenge is a collaborative effort of the African Higher Education Health with the Mastercard Foundation. Participating in Health Entrepreneurship Challenge 2023 include:
- Amref International University
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Moi University
- The University of Cape Town.
- African Leadership University
- Ashesi University
- Addis Ababa University
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
Health Entrepreneurship Challenge 2023
The Health Entrepreneurship Challenge Program is aimed at creating a platform for Ventures to be established with positive health results in the continent of Africa. Therefore, African Entrepreneurs are encouraged to submit their venture ideas or solutions, which must be focused on health innovation.
The top emerged teams, will have the opportunity to travel to Toronto, Canada for up to 4-months with all costs covered. While in Canada, they will get to learn and expand their entrepreneurship network.
Details About African Impact Initiative Health Entrepreneurship Challenge
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: African Impact Initiative
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Value: $25,000 CAD
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Financial Benefits of the Health Entrepreneurship Challenge
Successful Candidates for the Health Entrepreneurship Challenge will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- A Comprehensive training and mentorship program.
- A fund amount of up to $25,000 CAD for each top-performing venture.
- A trip to Canada for four Months (fully funded) for learning opportunities and expansion of their business network
About the African Impact Initiative
African Impact Initiative is a renowned non-profit organization dedicated to empowering early innovators to create sustainable solutions to the African continent’s most pressing challenges.
The Organization supports young Africans who are passionate about creating local solutions to their most pressing community problems through our African Impact Challenge.
Applicants Process for Health Entrepreneurship Challenge 2023?
- Are you Interested and qualified? Kindly go to African Impact Initiative at: aic2023.typeform.com to apply
- African Impact Initiative official website: www.africanimpact.ca
Eligibility Criteria for Health Entrepreneurship Challenge 2023
Applicants must meet the conditions below to be eligible for this challenge:
- Must be an African entrepreneur, having venture ideas or solutions that focus on health innovation.
- The venture must be affiliated with the African Higher Education Health Collaborative.
- The venture should be focused on improving positive health outcomes and
- Be committed to full-time building their solution.
- The ideas provided must not just address an identified problem in the applicant’s country but provides a comprehensive solution through clearly defined actions to be taken.
- Innovative business models that are sustainable will be given special preference
- The challenge will consider especially, solutions that seek to drive social impact, by increasing adoption, accessibility, or affordability.
April 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- Google One Benefits – Google One Plans | Google One Pricing
- Diversity Scholarships 2022/2023 For African & Latin America Students – New University of Manchester
- Africa Digital Innovation Competition 2022 – How to Apply Now
- Google Solution Challenge 2022 for Academic Students From All Over The World | How to Apply Now
- Seedstars Enhancing Women Entrepreneurship for Africa 2023 – How to Apply
- Free Online Business Course With Certificate