Apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 in the USA without an IELTS. The Call for Applications has been announced for eligible international and U.S.-based students, to apply for the 2023 World Bank Legal Internship Program in Washington, USA.
The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency is offering a life-changing opportunity to highly-motivated law students to gain exposure to the World Bank’s mission and that of the Legal Vice Presidency.
World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
The internship will allow Successful Candidates (interns), to contribute their new perspectives, innovative ideas, and latest research experiences to the World Bank’s daily operations while improving their legal skills working in a multicultural environment.
The main goal of this internship at the World Bank Vice Legal Presidency is to Provide successfully Selected Candidates with first-hand experiences of the daily activities/operations of the World Bank by closely collaborating with staff in the Legal Vice Presidency. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly with outstanding Professionals and senior management at the Legal Vice Presidency of the World Bank.
Meanwhile, the World Bank Legal Internship Program will last for a period of 3 months, to be held thrice every year at the Headquarters of the World Bank in Washington, D.C. The program will also be held in selected country offices for currently enrolled law school students.
Do you wish to be an intern in the Legal Vice Presidency? Are you a citizen of any IBRD member state? Are you fluent in Speaking and writing in the English language?
If yes, then you’re eligible to participate in the Legal Vice Presidency. However, note that preference will be given to candidates who possess a decent command of a second language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish).
Summary of the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
- Country: United States
- Internship title: World Bank Legal Internship
- Location: World Bank HQ, Washington D.C.
- Eligibility: International applicants and US students
- Benefits: Funded
- Internship Duration: 3 Months (September, October, November).
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2023.
Benefits of the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
The benefits of the World Bank Legal Internship program include:
- A monthly Stipend to all the internees according to WB Policies.
- Interns will have the chance to meet with international candidates and enhance their knowledge.
- Opportunity to explore the United States.
- Successful Candidates will have the chance to work with Outstanding global professionals.
How To Apply For The World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023?
- Are you eligible to apply? Kindly visit the application link found below to proceed with your application for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
- Complete all required fields with accurate information and submit them before the deadline.
- A Google account should be used to sign in on the official website.
- Get more details and info here: www.worldbank.org
Requirements for World Bank Legal Internship Program Qualifications
The conditions to be eligible for the Legal Vice Presidency internship include:
- The Legal Internship is Open to eligible regions, international candidates, and the U.S.
- Applicants are expected to hold the citizenship of IBRD.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the following programs: LLB, JD, LLM, Ph.D., SJD & equilibrium degree programs in legal institutions can apply.
Responsibilities of Interns
- Conduct research on different issues, work, and tasks related to the World Bank.
- Work with the supervising lawyers who participate in the project.
- Participate in preparing and organizing of conferences and meetings.
- Perform ad hoc assignments according to the request of a supervising lawyer.
- Brief Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or motivational letter.
- Evidence of enrollment at university for a law degree
- All academic transcripts
- A Short essay, providing answers to the research questions by the Legal Vice Presidency.
- National Identification Card (ID card)
- A statement of no criminal record
More Related Content
- Amazon Confirms Second Prime Day Event For
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- The Vice President Should Stop Using Bluetooth Headphones
- Washington EBT Card Guide: Everything You Should Know About Washington EBT Card
- Amazon Internship in Canada 2023 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students – How to Apply
- Washington Gas Login at www.washingtongas.com