Introducing the New University of Manchester Diversity Scholarships for African & Latin American Students, with the Diversity Scholarships, you can save 50% on your fees. The continent of Africa and Latin America are two of the most enterprising regions in the world with small/medium businesses making a large contribution to the region’s economies.
The New University of Manchester would like to support a candidate to gain the knowledge and tools to: develop a business idea, or to cultivate a more entrepreneurial mindset to bring innovative ideas while working in a more established corporation.
About the New University of Manchester Diversity Scholarship
The Diversity Scholarships is one of the three introduced scholarships of the New University of Manchester. The scholarship covers 50% of the student tuition. The Masood Entrepreneurship Centre has been supporting entrepreneurs to develop successful businesses for over twenty years now.
In continuation of this support to students in their entrepreneurial journey, the institution is proud to announce 50% scholarships to students for the fully online, part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship.
This course seeks to provide pathways to bringing your business ideas to life, with support from the University of Manchester’s team of leading entrepreneurial minds.
Please note that the Diversity Scholarships is also open to people displaced from conflict zones trying to establish themselves in new locations, who have an interest in learning about entrepreneurship.
Details of New University of Manchester Diversity Scholarships
- The Application Deadline: 31st May 2022.
- Type of Scholarship: Postgraduate cert
- Eligible Countries: African Countries and Latin American Countries
- Awards to be taken: In the UK
- Number of Scholarships to be given: Not Specified
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Diversity Scholarships
The Diversity Scholarships at the New University of Manchester are open to the following set of Individuals:
- Displaced persons from conflict zones, who are trying to establish themselves in new locations, and must also have an interest in learning about entrepreneurship.
The benefit of the New University of Manchester Diversity Scholarship
The scholarships cover 50% of the fees.
How to Apply for Diversity Scholarships at the New University of Manchester
Interested and eligible candidate who wants to apply for one of the university scholarships will need to:
- Submit an application for PG Cert Entrepreneurship through the University application portal at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8016499339334/WN_t9gp1NDJQcGr5WlDDoGRHg
- Once you’re done submitting your application for the course, you will need to submit a 4-5 page presentation
- This presentation can be in PowerPoint or PDF form, narrating to the university about your background, achievements, and how obtaining the prestigious PG Cert in Entrepreneurship will help your aspirations by Tuesday 31 May 2022.
- The Scholarship winners will be announced in June 2022.
- You can send your CV for review and arrange a personal consultation with Hazel (Course Advisor, [email protected])
For more details, Visit the Award Webpage: https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/new-50-scholarships-announced/
- Apply Now For Fully Funded University Of Science and Technology Scholarships In South Korea
- University Of Bonn SDG Fellowships For Developing Countries 2022 | How to Apply Now
- 10 Best Medical Schools in Germany 2022 – Studying Medicine in Germany
- University of Sheffield International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
- How Does the Schooling System Work In America