The Government of Mexico, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE) and the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), is pleased to announce the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023. These scholarships are specifically designed for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Mexico.
The scholarship program covers undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. studies at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico, providing fully funded opportunities for students from around the world.
Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarship Benefits
- The awards cover the student’s full tuition fee and enrollment
- Provision of Monthly stipend to successfully selected Candidates. This includes: a $12,614.80 and$15,768.50 pesos for Masters and Doctoral scholarships respectively
- Medical insurance coverage
- There will be a payment waiver for issuing a Mexican visa
- Cost coverage for International air flights on completion of studies
To be considered for the Excellence Scholarship, all applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be available and willing to pursue a full-time taught Program at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained relevant academic qualifications before applying for the scholarship.
- Excellent academic and research abilities are required of Candidates
- Candidates must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in Mexico.
Application Process for Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023
The application process for the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarship is as follows:
- Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply online through the webpage of the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx/
- It’s important to read the eligibility criteria carefully and the application guidelines.
- All the required documents listed below must be ready during the application
- Submit the application before the deadline of July 21, 2023.
- For further details, visit the official webpage at: https://www.gob.mx/amexcid/acciones-y-programas/becas-para-extranjeros
The following documents are required for application. Therefore, Candidates are advised to get the documents readily available before applying for the scholarship
- A copy of a valid passport with the applicant’s identification information.
- Signed declaration letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical certificate
Application Deadline: July 21, 2023.
More Related Content
- Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now
- Halloween Mexico: Is Halloween A Public Holiday in Mexico
- Mexican Government International Scholarship 2022/2023 | Apply Now
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches In Australia, Brazil, Mexico, and Japan
- Is Halloween Only Big In America: Halloween in the UK and Ireland