All foreign or International students who are seeking a study opportunity in Mexico can now apply to study for free or at a reduced cost. Mexican Government International Scholarship 2022/2023 is an easy pathway to living and studying in one of the finest cities around the world (Mexico). Every year, the Mexican Government receives a large number of applications from eligible international students.
In this article, we shall be discussing the Mexican Government International Scholarships 2022/2023 for international students, and as you on, you will get to know in detail how to apply to become a beneficiary and what you stand to gain (benefits) if you secure the scholarship.
Mexican Government International Scholarship program is offered by the Mexican government, the program is available across all levels of study both bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees in Mexico. Securing a degree in any of the Mexican best Universities can be very exciting and interesting because Mexico is known as one of the countries in the southern portion of North America that offers quality education. Hence, if you desire passionately about getting a degree from any of the Mexican Universities, this is indeed your opportunity.
We have put down together y in this article all the relevant information in detail about the Mexcian Government international scholarship 2022 to help you apply, you will also get to know your eligibility status.
The Mexican Government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Agency for International Development Cooperation, invites foreign citizens who are interested in studying for a specialization, master’s degree, or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program, to participate in the Mexican Government International Scholarship Program for International Students.
Over 180 countries are being offered this scholarship through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs, and special agreements. Mexican institutions in partnership with this program are over 70 and they all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology as National Quality Graduate Programs. Through this scholarship, Mexico strengthens its role in leading global responsibility and renews its commitment to cooperation programs that help create highly-skilled human capital.
Details of Mexican Government International Scholarship
- Eligible Country: 180 countries and territories
- Scholarship Status: Yearly
- Entry-level: Bachelor and Master
- Scholarship Worth: The Mexican Government International Scholarship Program is fully funded, it covers the student’s study expenses for both Undergraduate, and Postgraduate students.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, and Mobility Programs
- Duration Of The Mexican Government International Scholarship Program: duration for Undergraduate (4 Years), Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months), Specialization (1 year), Master’s Degree (2 years), Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years), Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
Eligibility for Mexican Government International Scholarship
- This scholarship for international students in 2022 are awarded for academic achievements.
- Mexican Government International Scholarships are offered for full specialization, master’s or doctoral programs, and postdocs. It also includes scientific mobility for undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Applicants seeking to secure this scholarship cannot live in Mexico at the time of application.
- Scholarships cannot begin in November or December except in some cases
- All scholarship applications must be submitted to the Mexican Embassy or to simultaneous embassies of the Applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution.
- Note that Only applications that meet all requirements are considered.
- The required documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with Spanish translations.
- Results of applications will be sent to applicants by the appropriate Mexican embassy or institution designated by Mexico.
- The Scholarships programs are not transferable and can not be transferred to subsequent years.
How to Apply for Mexican Government International Scholarship
The Application Procedure for the Mexican Government scholarship are listed below:
- First, you Download the Mexican Scholarship application at: https://www.gob.mx
- Then you apply online at their website When you’re done with registration and filling your profile
- The next step is to select the Learning Opportunities Abroad icon below the Scholarship and Grant menu at the left-hand side.
- Once you’ve submitted the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already).
- You will need to attach a deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original)
You will need to send two sets of Mexican application forms along with the following documents:
- Statement of purpose (stating your interests in the study)
- Copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical certificate
- All copies of all mandatory documents as mentioned in the Mexican application form
Mexican Government International scholarships 2022 applications end on 28th September annually.
Mexican Government International Scholarships FAQs
- What is the last date for submitting the 2022 Scholarship application?
Mexican Government International Scholarships for International Students’ application deadline is on 28th September.
- Can I apply for the scholarship as an international student?
Yes, of course, this Mexico scholarship is basically designed for international students.
- How do I get more details about this scholarship?
To get more information about the Mexican Government International scholarship program, visit this link.