Undergraduate Math Scholarship 2022/2023 At University of Edinburgh, UK. A significant number of Undergraduate Math Scholarship are offered to international students of Mathematics who are of excellent and outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2022/2023 at the University of Edinburgh.
Undergraduate Math Scholarship 2022/2023 At University of Edinburgh, UK
University of Edinburgh every year, accepts numerous applications from international students for an undergraduate degree to study in the United Kingdom. The Undergraduate Math Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Edinburgh is a fully funded Undergraduate scholarship for international students from all around the world for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world, the institution ranked 20th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings, as well as ranked the 6th best university in Europe. The Undergraduate Math Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh is worth £5,000 per year and tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory progress.
Usually, a student is considered to have made satisfactory Progress each year if there has been a formal School decision of progress without the student needing to repeat a year. Failure of the student to make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will be terminated right away. Successful students or applicants will receive scholarship cheques at an award ceremony at the beginning of the academic session.
Details of the Undergraduate Math Scholarship At University of Edinburgh
- Institution: University of Edinburgh
- Country: UK
- Study program: Undergraduate Math Degree
- Application Deadline: 25 April 2022
- Scholarship Duration: The scholarship duration for an Undergraduate degree is 4 Years.
- Scholarship Worth: The Scholarship coverage ranges from £1,000, £5,000, or £10,000 every year.
- Fields of Study Available: The Undergraduate Math Scholarship is available for all fields of study offered at the School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh.
- Number of Scholarship: it has a minimum of 15 scholarship
Undergraduate Math Scholarship Selection Criteria
The Undergraduate Math Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh is very competitive and based on academic merit.
Requirements for the Undergraduate Math Scholarship
University of Edinburgh Undergraduate Maths Scholarship is awarded to;
- Only Applicants from non-EU countries are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- Students that are already enrolled in other programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants are expected to have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh
All Applicants for this scholarship should take note of the last date to apply for the Undergraduate Maths Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, which is 25 April 2022
How to Apply For The Undergraduate Math Scholarship
The application process of this scholarship is online, you can check this link to apply online
Note: To be approved for this scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Usually, it takes up to five working days for system checks to be completed following the submission of an application for admission, after which access will be granted.
Also, you can locate the online scholarship application form in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk. You will need your University user name and password to log in to MyEd.
For more information, click on this link.