Are you looking to study abroad? Mexico is one of the most affordable places for international students to study abroad. Mexico Government Scholarship is a chance to make that dream of yours come true.
Applications for the fully funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico are currently open for International Students from over 180 countries.
About Mexico Government Scholarship
Mexico Government Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students around the globe to pursue a bachelor’s Degree, Masters’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Mexico without paying a dime, as all expenses related to studying in Mexico will be covered by the scholarship.
Mexico Government Scholarship is available for the 2022/2023 academic session, and most academic fields and majors are available for students around the world to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree.
Summary of Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
- University: Mexico Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Mexico
- List of Eligible fields: Click the link below to view the eligible fields:https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/734574/Anexo_1_Programas_Elegibles.pdf
- Application Deadline: 24 July 2022.
- Duration of the Award: Bachelors is 4 Years, Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship is 12 months, Specialization 1 year, Master’s Degree is 2 years, Doctoral Programs is 3 or 4 years and Medical Specialization and sub-specialization is 3 years
Benefits of Mexico Government Scholarship:
The Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico as earlier mentioned is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students. The Scholarship will cover all the costs related to studying in Mexico. Meanwhile, the following are the details of the covered expenses:
- A monthly amount for maintenance of 4 times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), is currently equivalent to $11,700.36 monthly Mexican pesos.
- PhD scholarships: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, an amount monthly for maintenance of 5 times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update, equivalent today at $14,625.45 in Mexican pesos.
- Fee for Enrollment and Tuition, in accordance with the provisions of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and subject to the final decision of each Institution, is issued through the acceptance letter.
- Coverage for Medical insurance through the Mexican Institute of Social Security, whose validity will begin from the seventh month of scholarship.
- The student will be exempted from the cost of issuing the Mexican visa.
- Cost of International air transportation upon satisfactory completion of the scholarship.
- Completed and signed the Mexico Government Scholarship application form.
- Letter showing the following:
- An essay where the student shows his/her motivation for carrying out the studies or research in Mexico. (Max. Of 2 pages)
- A CV ( 3 pages max.)
- A Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution recipient or
- A Letter of commitment to return to the country of origin.
- The letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Birth certificate.
- Recent coloured passport in open-book format.
- A medical certificate can be issued by a public institution or private health (3 months prior to the presentation of the application)
- Proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational centre for its accreditation,
- A Letter in which the applicant states under protest to say the truth, that the information provided is true.
Please note that all documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
Requirements for Mexico Government Scholarship
- To be eligible, applicants must be currently residing outside Mexico.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or PhD but must be as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Mexico Scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- An applicant must be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
The deadline date for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is 24th July 2022.
How to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship
To apply for Mexico Government Scholarship, applicants must go through an Online Application Portal. The instructions below will guide you on how to apply:
- Submit your application Online at Academic Cooperation Management System: https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- Applications must be in Spanish.
- SIGCA portal is open to receive applications between June 20, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022.
- Ensure that you attach the necessary documentation in accordance with the indications of the System and of the scholarship to which you aspire.
- The application and registration are done per person.
- Applications for scholarships will be evaluated within the academic offer of the Announcement.
For more information, visit the official Scholarship link at:https://www.gob.mx/amexcid/acciones-y-programas/becas-para-extranjeros-29785