A Fourth Stimulus Check is coming soon and this is only applicable to certain states in America. In this article, you would get an update on the fourth stimulus check and lots more. So, kindly read to the end.
Following the global COVID-19 pandemic, the United States government swung into action in a bid to control the increased rate of poverty. In order to achieve this, stimulus checks were sent to eligible families in the United States of America.
Fourth Stimulus Check
You may be reading this article with a little knowledge of what a stimulus check is. If so, this article has got you covered. So, what is a stimulus check?
The stimulus check is a relief payment issued to citizens by the United States of America. This is done in a bid to reduce the impact of a pandemic on the economy of the country. This payment would help families pay their bills and also meet up despite the unemployment caused by the pandemic.
In the case of the outbreak of COVID-19, the lockdown placed led to the disruption of so many jobs. The United States government in a bid to help citizens issued relief in form of bills. This relief can be called the coronavirus stimulus check.
How Much is the Fourth Stimulus Check?
Having known that there would be a fourth stimulus check, you may be curious about the amount. The fourth stimulus check amount is not yet certain. But this would be revealed with time.
Fourth Stimulus Check Eligibility
As it was said earlier in this article, only eligible citizens would receive the fourth stimulus check. So, what are the requirements to receive this relief payment? The list below contains the answers:
- A family which had a child in 2021 would be eligible. This is because the previous checks issued were done based on the family’s 2019 and 2020 returns.
- A person who adds a parent or grandparent or another eligible dependent to their household could also be eligible for a Fourth Stimulus Check.
- Families with children who qualify for the recovery rebate credit would also receive these payments.
However, the child must be under the age of 19 unless he or she is a student. These are the requirements that have to be met to receive the fourth stimulus check payment.
How many Stimulus Checks have been Issued?
Having known this much about the stimulus check, you may be wondering “how many stimulus checks have been issued?” Currently, three stimulus checks have been sent out by the United States government.
The Fourth stimulus check is likely going to take place this year. This would be given to only eligible American citizens. To learn more about this, keep on reading.
List of Stimulus Checks
From the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, there has been three sets of stimulus checks issued to citizens. This excludes the one currently going on. The list below contains details of the previous payments:
- The First Stimulus Check:
This check was controlled by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). This payment was issued $500 per eligible child and 1,200 per eligible adult. All were citizens of the United States of America. This took place in April 2020.
- The Second Stimulus Check:
This issuance of the relief bill took place in January 2021. It involved the payment of up to $600 per eligible adult and dependent child.
- The Third Stimulus Check:
A third coronavirus stimulus check was issued by the American Rescue Plan Act in March 2021. Up to $1,400 were paid to eligible adults and dependent children.
Unlike the other stimulus checks, the Fourth stimulus check would not be coming from the federal government.
- Stimulus Check 2022 – New Stimulus Check 2022
- Top 5 Private Money Lenders in the United States – Private Money Lenders
- How to Apply for Medicaid – What you get from Medicaid | The Best Medicaid Plans
- Lowe’s Home Improvement Store – How many Lowes Stores are there Worldwide?
- Third Stimulus Check Update And Everything You Need to Know