Facebook was designed in a way that allows every user to have their own Url. But most people don’t know how to find their Url and that’s the reason for this article. Finding your Facebook Url is very simple and it is just like other pages on the internet.
However, your Url can be accessed using either the mobile or desktop website. And that involves you having a login. Well, read on How to Find Your Facebook Url.
How to Find Your Facebook Url
Yes, the process is simple, and fast to do. As I said earlier, you can use the mobile app or website. Either way, your Facebook Url is attainable. Before moving on to finding the Url, let’s discuss briefly what Facebook is and also how to get the mobile app on your smartphone.
How to Find a Facebook Business Page URL on a Computer
You can find the URL for a business page in exactly the same way as you would find a personal Facebook page. However, here are steps to follow:
- Open Facebook in a web browser.
- Find the Facebook profile you are interested in.
- The URL is in the browser’s address bar.
- Click the address bar and then press CTRL + C on a PC or Command + C on a Mac to copy it.
Facebook is a social media platform that allows individuals to connect, share and communicate with others easily. Individuals from far and near came easily connect with family, friends, and colleagues, and also make new friends. The platform is not just for connecting and communicating, but can also be used for buying and selling. Also, there’s a dating feature that allows users to find their potential partners easily. There are lots of games for users to play, compete, or challenge others to join.
Also, users on the platform create groups or join groups that share the same interest with them and connect. Facebook cannot only be accessed using the website but also using a mobile app that is compatible with any device.
Features of the Facebook App
With Facebook app connecting and keeping with friends is faster and easier than you could probably think of. The features of the app, include the following;
- Connect with family and friends and also meet new people in different countries.
- Use the status option to set status and use emoji to help relay the things going on in your mind.
- Share your moments or memories, video clips, and also photos.
- Get push notifications to stay updated with what’s happening when your post is liked or commented on.
- Search for local events of interest and plan meetings.
- Play games with friends.
- Use the Marketplace to buy and sell locally.
- Use Facebook Watch, to stream vids on the go.
Actually, there’s so much more you can do with the app. All you need to do is to download, log in, or create an account to start connecting. The device you’re using doesn’t matter, because it is compatible with any device.
Finding your Url is easy but you can’t access or find it without logging into your account. Follow below;
- Enter facebook.com on your browser or open the app.
- Fill in your number or email and password. Then hit on Login.
The account would be loaded on the device immediately. If there’s a possibility that you’ve forgotten your password, you can hit on “Forgot password” and follow the on-screen instructions to reset it.
How do I Find My Facebook Url
You can find your Url on Facebook by following the steps below;
- After you have logged in using the website, click on your profile or name at the top.
- Once the page is loaded, the Url you would find at the top is yours.
Copy it and then paste it into a new tab, immediately your profile would be loaded.
On Mobile App;
- Open the app and navigate to your profile page.
- Tap on “More” and select “Copy Link to Profile”.
- Copy the link and paste it into your browser.
Your profile would be loaded.
Check These Out
- How to Save Facebook Video to Android: Facebook Video Saver | Download Facebook Video
- How to Share YouTube Videos on Facebook
- Facebook Gift Card: Buy Facebook Gift Card | Where to Buy Facebook Gift Card
- Websites Address Would no longer be Hidden by Chrome
- Facebook Username – Facebook Page Username | How to Set Your Username on Facebook