Like every other card (credit and debit cards), there is a Facebook Gift Card that users can send to one another on the Facebook platform. The gift card is sent to either family or friends timelines on Facebook. It can be redeemed as funds which you can be used to buy gifts for other Facebook users.
There are a lot of Facebook users who haven’t been notified about Facebook Gift Cards. In most cases, the Facebook Gift Card can be used to purchase in-app purchases on Facebook Games. I will be providing all the information needed concerning the Facebook Gift Card, so you should read more about it.
Facebook Gift Card
Facebook Gift Card is reusable. After a user receives a gift card, it will automatically be added to their existing card when next get a Facebook Gift Card. However, this card can hold multiple gift balances, and each balance is dedicated to the retailer associated with the gift. The ability to send a Facebook Gift Card will roll out gradually to people in the United States (US). It is not yet made available to all countries, so there are few who can participate in Facebook Gift Card purchases.
How to Redeem Gift Card On FB
Redeeming a Facebook Gift Card is also referred to as taking possession of the gift card yourself. Here is the step on how you can redeem your gift card:
- Go to the Facebook web page with the URL facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the down-pointed triangle in the upper right section of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on “Help”, then click on the “Search for help” option.
- Type in the help box “Redeem a gift card”.
- Click on the link based on “How do I redeem my Facebook Gift Card?” and a set of instructions will appear.
- Then go to the redemption page and click on Redeem Code. Here is the URL for the redemption page https://www.facebook.com/gamecards.
- Enter the PIN code on your gift card and click on “Redeem”.
- And then select the currency you’d like to use for your card and click “Continue”.
The funds will be credited to your account and you can now be able to purchase and send gifts within Facebook using the funds added from the gift code redeemed.
Gift Card Balance
It is easy to find out how much is left on your gift card using this information. Though Facebook does not offer online balance checking for their gift cards, users can visit their website for more information on checking the balance. You can view your Facebook Gift Card balance in your account setting on Facebook from your phone or desktop. Facebook will notify you when the balance changes by sending a real-time notification to your phone.
How can I buy a Facebook Gift Card?
The purchase of the card is easy and can be done only with verified and trusted third-party companies.
- Users can go to the Facebook Marketplace if it is available to them (Facebook Marketplace has not been made available to all countries).
- Go to the web browser on your PB (Google to be precise).
- Enter the URL in the search box https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/.
- Search for in the search box.
- Click on any you wish to buy.
- Enter the amount you want to buy and provide a payment method.
- Then provide the Facebook user profile you want to send the card.
- Users can also go to the Amazon online store via the link amazon.com.
- Or you can simply go to Google on your web browser and enter the URL google.com.
- Search for buying Facebook Gift cards.
- Follow any of the online store links.
- Purchase a Facebook Gift Card and make the purchase payments there.
If the Facebook Marketplace is not available in your country, then you can go to the Amazon online store or any other trusted store to purchase the Facebook Gift Card. Then you can send it directly via the message box to the user you want to send the card to. The card will be sent to the Facebook user profile you provided within some period of time.
How do I Give a Gift Card on Facebook
This card can be sent to your friends and family on Facebook. You should simply select and pay for the gift, add your personal note if required, and your gift is ready to go. Here are the steps you can follow to order a gift:
- Launch your web browser and go to the URL facebook.com or you can click here on” Facebook web page” to go directly.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Go to a friend’s timeline by clicking on the friend’s name.
- Then click on the gear icon (the setting icon) in the lower right section of the cover photo.
- Click on “Give Gift” from the dropdown list.
- You will be redirected to the Facebook Gift page, then select the Gift category at the top header section of the page.
- Choose your e-card and add a note if you want to.
- Then click Save Card & Review Order.
- Review the order details, and then click on “Buy Gift”.
The payment options will be added after the last step. Set the shipping details to share on the timeline of the person to whom you want to send the gift. And also select when you want to notify the person that is receiving the gift from you. The price of the gift won’t be seen by the receiver but it can be swapped for another similarly priced gift before it is shipped.
Can you buy a gift card for Facebook?
Yes, to buy click on the shop button. Then choose a gift card and choose a value. The next is to get on adding the delivery info button. Lastly, if your gift card is a gift, tap This is a gift. Then choose a friend, enter your message, and tap Buy now.
CHECK OUT ALSO: