Do you want to activate your PayPal card? Do you have a PayPal card and you still haven’t activated it? If you are in this type of situation, then you need to read this article carefully. Having a Payoneer card is easy, but in order for you to get one, there are a series of steps that you will need to take. Firstly, you will need to apply for one.
And after successfully applying for one, you will then have to activate it in order to start making use of it. A lot of Payoneer account holders have already successfully applied for a Payoneer card, and since they don’t know that they will have to activate their cards, their said cards are pretty dormant at the moment.
Activate Payoneer Card
Without the activation of your Payoneer card, there is pretty much nothing you can do with your card. After applying for a Payoneer card, you don’t just stop there. You will need to activate the card upon receiving it. Activating a Payoneer card is one of the easiest things to do, yet it can be complicated. Well, it’s not all that complicated, as the steps needed are pretty clear and straight forward. All you need to do to successfully activate your Payoneer card is to follow all the instructions I will be providing in the course of this article.
Many users and non-users of this platform have at times been misled about the possibility of making use of the Payoneer card before receiving it. Well, I stand here today, and at the time of writing this content, it is impossible to make use of the Payoneer card, virtual or prepaid, before you receive it. The PayPal card can only be used when it has been received and activated. The only thing you can do with the card you haven’t activated is fund it. You do not have to activate the card first before you can start funding it.
Payoneer Virtual Card
On the Payoneer platform, there are two types of cards. There is only one card, but it comes in two varieties. There is the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard and the Payoneer virtual card. While these two cards are the same, they are not really the same.
The virtual Payoneer card can be used to make purchases online when you receive the card and have activated it. With this type of card, you get access to the card details alone, and as the name implies, it’s virtual, not physical. And that is that about the card. The Payoneer MasterCard, on the other hand, is kind of different in the sense that it is a physical card that you cannot just use in online stores alone. You can use these cards to make in-store purchases. Also, you can use the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard at ATMs where the MasterCard is accepted.
How to Order For A Payoneer Card
Before you can activate a PayPal card, you should have requested or ordered one. And your request must be accepted before you can think of activating it. Ordering for a PayPal card is pretty basic and easy. And in a bit, I will be guiding you on how to successfully order one. Anyone with a Payoneer card can order a Payoneer card and do this;
- Log into your Payoneer account online at www.payoneer.com
- Go to your settings menu by clicking on settings.
- Select card management.
- Click on order a card and follow the on-screen instructions from there on.
It’s that easy. With the steps above, that’s how you apply for a Payoneer card.
Payoneer Card Fees
As effective and important as the Payoneer card is, there are fees associated with it. And before you start making use of this card it is important that you learn of these fees. The fees of this card are laid bare in the open for all users to see. There are no hidden fees with this platform. To see the fees associated with the Payoneer card;
- Log in to your Payoneer account online.
- Go to the help tab on your account page.
- Select pricing and fees.
That’s it. You will be taken to a page where you get to access all the fees associated with your Payoneer card.
Payoneer Card Expired
Have your PayPal card expired and you don’t know how to renew it or order a new one? Well, this is easy. You only need to go through a few steps, and that’s it. 90 days before your Payoneer card expires, you will receive an option to renew, and this option will be displayed on your account page. The expiration date of your PayPal card is always the last day of the month displayed. To renew your PayPal card,
- Sign in to your Payoneer account and select settings.
- Select Payoneer cards in the settings page.
- Locate the card that you want to renew or the card that is expired and click on order new.
That’s it. After requesting the renewal of a Payoneer card, a new card will be ordered for you for free. And until the new card arrives, your old card will remain active and enabled. After the new card has arrived and you have activated it, all payment methods and balance will be transferred to the new card.
For those persons or account holders with a card without a balance and hasn’t been used for quite some time, the option to order a new card will not be there.
How To Activate Payoneer Card 2023
After ordering for a Payoneer card and your request has been accepted, you can then proceed to activate the card. This is because if you wish to make use of this card, you have no choice but to activate it.
I wish there is any easier way of doing this. But you have nothing to worry about as the activation processes of a Payoneer card is easy and straight forward as established already in this article. To activate your Payoneer card;
- Log in to your Payoneer account online at www.payoneer.com
- Select settings from your account and then click on card management.
- Locate the card you wish to activate from the card management page and click on activate. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.
That’s how you activate your Payoneer card. I told you the steps are easy earlier and here you have it, it’s that simple and straight forward.
How to Create a Payoneer account
Contrary to what many people think, the process of creating a payoneer account is very easy. Follow the steps below to successfully create an account.
- First, go to the official website of payoneer; www.payoneer.com.
- When you get to the home page of the website, click “sign up and access $25”
- This action will lead you to a new page. Choose your category from the list given.
- On the next page, choose your purpose from the list given.
- Now, click “register”.
- This will lead you to the official registration page. Type in your name, resolve the captcha and click “next”.
- Follow the next set of instruction on the screen to complete your registration process.
With the login action activated, you will be able to get into your account at any time of the day. You will also be able to perform majority of actions with the card.
How to Login to you Payoneer Account
Follow the steps below to successfully login to your payoneer account;
- Go to the official home page of Payoneer at www.payoneer.com
- When you get to the home page, click on the sign in button.
- This will lead you to the official sign in page. Enter your username and password.
- After that, click “sign in”.
- Cards Mobile Wallet: How to Pay with Your Phone Using a Digital Wallet
- Top Companies Like Payoneer in 2023