Has been your dream to study in Korea, oh well, if yes then you wouldn’t want to miss out on this Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded. The scholar is made available for international students who wish to pursue Bachelor’s (Undergraduates), Masters and Ph.D. degrees in Korean Universities.
As I said, this is actually your chance, so why would want to miss out on such a great opportunity of going to your dream school? The Korean Government Scholar provides or offers international students to privilege of studying abroad in Korea and conduct advanced studies in higher educational institutions or universities in Korea. (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded
In 2020, Korean Government Scholarship programs aim to invite 1, 276 international students from 153 regions who wish to pursue a graduate-level degree or research in Korea.
The Korean Government Scholarship is the highest one in the world that enrolls a high number of students each year. It is an opportunity you could not wish to miss out on. (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
Brief Description of the Scholarship
The scholarship is set to provide international students with opportunities to study advanced courses or studies. Korean Government Scholarship is fully funded, so you don’t have to worry much about the money that is needed to study. Also, there are some benefits included for accredited scholars or students that are approved. Here are the details of the scholar;
- Host Country: South Korea
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: it varies from one country to another or by each university.
To learn more about the scholarship, read on (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
Korean Government Scholarship 2020 Coverage/ Benefits of the Scholarship
Korean Government Scholarship is a fully-funded one, so that means you don’t need to be bothered about expenses because everything is taken care of by the Government. It is fully funded for international students; however, below is the coverage;
- Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement allowance
- Living allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research support
- Printing costs
- Completion Grant.
Korean Government Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
- Applicants and their parents must not hold Korean Citizenship
- Citizens and dual citizenship holders of Korean are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2020.
- Professors of academics who are below 45 years of age of September 1, 2020, and hold citizenship of any of the Official Development Assistance are eligible to apply. (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
- Applicants have to hold or must be expected to hold Bachelor’s, Masters or a Doctoral Degree by August 31, 2020.
- Doctoral Program applicants must hold a Master’s degree or a level that is equivalent to a Master’s Degree.
- Master Program applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or level of education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- Research program applicants must hold a degree or a certain level of education that is equivalent to or high than a Master’s degree. Then they must receive an invitation from the NIIED’s.
- For applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying, have to submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of application.
- Applicants who have attained a Bachelor’s or Masters or Doctoral degree in Korean are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates or applicants must be in good health, both physically and mentally in other to study in Korean for the full duration.
- All scholarship applicants must submit Form 6 or any personal medical assessment at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- For those who pass the 2nd round of selection, must receive a comprehensive medical checkup.
- Applicants must not be tested on drug use or having a serious illness.
Korean Government Scholarship 2020 Deadline
A specific deadline for the Korean Government Scholarship is not stated because it actually varies from country to country or university. (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
How to Apply for Korean Government Scholarship 2020
Applicants can only apply for the scholarship through the Korean Embassy in their home country or a Korean University that is participating. However, all you need to submit all of the documents related to your scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in your country or the domestic university concerned. (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
Afterward, the Korean Embassy or University will send proper candidates to NIIED with all the documents that are required. Grantees will be selected.
You can learn more about the application process by visiting their website using http://studyinkorea.go.kr/en/main.do. (Korean Government Scholarship 2020- Fully Funded)
CHECKOUT >>> American University Online Program Scholarship