Are you in search of job aid? The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2023 Internship Programme has provided aid to interns and applicants to register for a program through which they will be aided and provided with a job for development activities. You should consider applying for this internship program to begin your development quest. It is easy to apply, and you should consider reading more of this article to get the information and how you can apply for this internship program.
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2023 Internship Programme
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is the leading UN organization in reproduction health and population and development. It is established to provide students or eligible applicants job aids to assist them financially.
Before you should go into the full details of the internship programme, you should consider checking on the brief description of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2023 Internship Programme:
- Eligible Language: English Language.
- Programme Level: Internship/Fellowship.
- Duty Station: Multiple.
- Region: Global.
- Job Category: Internship/Fellowship.
- Job Type: International.
Aims and Objective of the programme
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2023 Internship Programme was established with aims and objectives. Here are the objectives of the programme:
- Interested applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; the ability to adapt to a new environment, and work with other individuals from different cultural backgrounds as a team. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The Interns background is matched with the needs of the organization.
- The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding eligible applicants the ability and opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies carried out with practical experience in various aspects of the UNFPA work.
Qualifying for an Internship
The candidates for the Internship Programme are selected based on a competitive basis. Profile of the interns or applicants are matched with the needs of the organization. Listed below are the qualifications required for consideration into the intern programme:
- Candidates must have a skill in written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish, or Arabic as an additional asset.
- The candidates should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or should have graduated in an advanced degree programme or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Financial Aspects of Qualifying
Here are the financial qualifications to be met by the applicants for the intern programme:
- Costs associated with an intern’s participation in the programme must be assumed either by the students themselves or by the nominating institution. Which may provide financial assistance to its nominated students. The students will have to meet the living expenses as well as make provisions for their own accommodation, travel, and other requirements costs.
- Applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship programme. The proof of insurance will be required to be submitted before the internship programme begins.
- Interns are not financially remunerated by UNFPA for their activities and work. But they may receive stipends which will be granted to them to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, when not financially supported by any institution or programme (such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship programme).
How to Apply for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2023 Internship Programme
There has been no announcement on the internship this year. But we may likely have an announcement from them soon. Therefore, it is advisable to keep an eye on the website; www.unfpa.org/jobs/unfpa-internship-programme