Are you in search of job aid? The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2020 Internship Programme has provided aid to interns and applicants to register for a programme through which he/she will be aided and provided with a job for development activities. You should consider applying for this Internship Programme to begin your development quest. It is easy to apply and you should consider reading more on this article to get the information and how you can apply for this internship programme.
Read Also >>> Microsoft Office – Download The Microsoft Office Suit Of Applications For Your Business
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2020 Internship Programme
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is the leading UN organization in reproduction health and population and development. It is established to provide students or eligible applicants job aids to assist them financially. The Internship programme
Before you should go into the full details of the internship programme, you should consider checking on the brief description of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2020 Internship Programme:
- Eligible Language: English Language.
- Programme Level: Internship/Fellowship.
- Job ID: 27701.
- Duty Station: Multiple.
- Region: Global.
- Job Category: Internship/Fellowship.
- Job Type: International.
- Deadline: 31st December 2020. Thursday 17:00PM.
Aims and Objective of the programme
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2020 Internship Programme was established with aims and objectives. Here are the objectives of the programme:
- Interested applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; the ability to adapt to a new environment, and work with other individuals from different cultural backgrounds as a team. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The Interns background is matched with the needs of the organization.
- The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding eligible applicants the ability and opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies carried out with practical experience in various aspects of the UNFPA work.
Qualifying for an Internship
The candidates for the Internship Programme are selected based on a competitive basis. Profile of the interns or applicants are matched with the needs of the organization. Listed below are the qualifications required for consideration into the intern programme:
- Candidates must have a skill in written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish, or Arabic as an additional asset.
- The candidates should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or should have graduated in an advanced degree programme or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Financial Aspects of Qualifying
Here are the financial qualifications to be met by the applicants for the intern programme:
- Costs associated with an intern’s participation in the programme must be assumed either by the students themselves or by the nominating institution. Which may provide financial assistance to its nominated students. The students will have to meet the living expenses as well as make provisions for their own accommodation, travel, and other requirements costs.
- Applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship programme. The proof of insurance will be required to be submitted before the internship programme begins.
- Interns are not financially remunerated by UNFPA for their activities and work. But they may receive stipends which will be granted to them to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, when not financially supported by any institution or programme (such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship programme).
How to Apply for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2020 Internship Programme
You will have to register for the internship programme if you seem eligible to access the programme benefits. Here is how you can apply:
- Go to the URL https://erecruit.partneragencies.org/.
- Click on the option at the top section titles “Click here to register”.
- Enter your registration information which includes your username, password, and confirm password. Then click on “Register”.
- Click on the checkmark box under the agreement notification to agree to the terms and conditions. Then click on “Continue”.
- Fill in the below-required information:
- Login Information.
- Personal Information.
- Email address.
- Click on “continue”.
- Input other information including your availability, motivational statement, work experience, education, university, school, internship, language, achievements, references, expertise, local preference, and answer the application questionnaire.
- Click on submit.
Your application will be submitted and you should await your internship job status that will be sent to you via mail or phone. You should follow the guidelines to accept the given internship job.
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) 2020 Internship Programme Application Deadline
It is advisable for applicants to apply before the deadline of the Internship Programme which is on the 31st of December 2020. Applications will not be accepted or attended to after the deadline. So, Apply Now.
Official Website: https://erecruit.partneragencies.org/.
Recommended >>> What You Need to Know About Data in Marketing