How to Save Facebook Video to Android – Facebook doesn’t make it easy to save videos to your phone or computer the social media service would rather you simply return to Facebook to watch it again. But just because Facebook would prefer that you don’t download video, that doesn’t mean you can’t do it. In fact, it’s possible to save video whether you’re using your computer, iPhone, or Android phone.
Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most widely used online social media. You can post texts, photos, videos, and more on the network as you like. With the development of rich media, there are more and more users who use videos for communication, recreation, education, or other purposes.
Thus, it’s not strange that, at one time or another, you may want to download a video from Facebook to your computer for your own use.
How to Save Facebook Video to Android
Then how to download a video from Facebook to a computer? As we all know, there is no “Download” button available on Facebook that allows you to save a video to your computer. Luckily, there are proven ways that work to save Facebook videos to the computer successfully.
Generally, you have three choices to download videos from Facebook to your computer, including using a reliable Facebook video downloader app, online video downloader, or browser extension. It’s quite easy to download Facebook videos onto your mobile devices.
There are lots of Free Facebook video downloaders available on the Internet which will help you to download your favorite Facebook videos for free. The difficult thing is that you have to find the right and genuine tool for downloading Facebook videos
Facebook Video Downloader
How to Save Videos to Phone Gallery
Looking for the best app to save your videos to your phone gallery? One app that works particularly well for both Android and iPhone users is called Friendly for Facebook. Below are tips on how to go about it;
- Install Friendly for Facebook.
- Start the app and tap Add Account.
- If the app asks which service you want to connect to, tap Facebook.
- Log into Facebook using your usual Facebook credentials.
- Once you’re logged in, you can use Friendly instead of the official Facebook app — for the most part, it will look and act the same as the app you are used to.
- When you see a video you want to save, tap the cloud-shaped download button in the lower right corner to save it to your phone’s photo and video library. (For some videos, you may need to start playing the video to see the download button.)
How to Save Video From Facebook to Computer
Below are tips to easily download Facebook videos to your computer;
- Find a video that you want to save.
- Start playing the video, then right-click on the video and choose “Show video URL.”
- Click in the video URL that appears and copy it (select the text and choose CTRL-C).
- In a new browser window, paste the URL you just copied. Don’t press Enter yet.
- Replace the “www” with “mbasic.”
- Press Enter so the new URL loads in the browser. You’ll see the video appear in a format that’s optimized for a mobile device.
- Start playing the video, then right-click on the video and choose “Save Video As…”
- Give the video a name and click Save.