An update on Eskom Internships program 2022/2023. This article presents the procedure for how you can apply for the Eskom Internships program 2022/2023.
The importance of Internships for Students cannot be overemphasized, this is because Internship Programs help to give students field experience which ordinarily they wouldn’t get in schools.
About the Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF)
The Eskom Internship Program 2022/2023 is an excellent opportunity for graduates seeking to obtain an internship program with an established and reputable company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) is a famous company that offers retirement fund administration services for the members of the company.
Membership of the Eskom Pension and Provident Fund comprises the following: in-service members, deferred pensioners, pensioners, and beneficiaries. Members who are classified as In-service join the EPPF as part of the conditions of service of their participating employers.
They proceed to become deferred pensioners or pensioners during various life stages. Benefits are paid by the EPPF to qualifying beneficiaries when they pass away as an in-service member, pensioner, or deferred pensioner.
Summary of the Eskom Internship 2022/2023 Program
- Type of program: Undergraduate
- Organization: Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF)
- Country to study: South Africa
- School to study: Not specified
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 22, 2022
Benefits of Eskom Internship 2022/2023 Program
The benefits of Eskom Internship program 2022/2023 Includes the following:
- EPPF provides pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that the recipients pension is growing.
- The company develops an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, beneficiaries and all stake holders
- All risks of investment are Managed to protect members and pensioners’ interests
- The company helps in the development of an investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
Eligibility Criteria for Eskom Internship Program 2022/2023 Qualification
To be considered for the Eskom internship program, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- All Applicants must be a graduate or Currently a student
- Good communication skills is a major requirement for this internship.
Graduates of the Following Fields are Eligible:
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
The last date for Eskom Internship application is August 22, 2022
How to Apply for the Eskom internship 2022/2023 program
- Visit the official application webpage at: https://eppf.mcidirecthire.com/External/Application? To apply, you will be required to complete the following details to proceed:
- ID Number
- CV (4MB. Max)
- Picture (Maximum size is 4MB.)
- Once you’re done, ensure you agree to Terms and Conditions for applications
- Submit the form
As a student, you will find this internship very rewarding as it gives you the opportunity to gain field experience that puts you in position of high demand by employers.
Best of luck in your application!
- Acura Will Show an Electric Vehicle Concept during Monterey Car Week
- Xiaomi Unveils a Super Slim Foldable Phone Called the Mix Fold 2
- The Latest iOS 16 Beta Update Is Set To Bring Back a Much Missed…
- Release Date of Game of Thrones ‘House of the Dragon’
- What Are Excess Reserves – Can Banks Lend Out Excess Reserves?
- Splatoon 3 Confirms Another Major Change to its Best Modes