Do you want to develop your mindset and Challenge yourself to get set for future work? If so, then you’re just on the right page, Applications are currently ongoing for BMGA Fellows Program 2023.
The BMGA Foundation Fellows Program is aimed at bridging the gap in gender skills among Graduates in Africa and Asia. The program is a social impact initiative that involves an experimental learning platform that provides Participating young women access to resources and knowledge needed to secure basic job skills for a successful career.
Furthermore, the BMGA Fellows Program provides Participants with high-level professional development courses from graduate students in top global universities, coaching sessions from executives with international experience, Access to one-on-one conversations with world leaders, and skills designed to prepare young women for the future of work.
Details About BMGA Fellows Program
- Categories: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: BMGA Enterprise Limited (BMGA)
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Gender: Women Only
- Application Status: Open
- Application Deadline: March 10, 2023
Benefits of Participating in the BMGA Fellows Program
The BMGA Fellows Program offers:
- Fellows with high-level professional development courses
- Mentorship Opportunities from graduate students in top global universities
- Coaching from executives with international experience, with an exclusive conversation with renowned thought leaders
- Required skills that are designed to prepare young women for the future of work.
About BMGA Enterprise Limited (BMGA)
The BMGA Enterprise Limited believes that women thrive in the presence of equal opportunities and safe environments, and this translates to solid and sustainable global systems. The Organization has the vision to transform 1 million high-potential professionals by 2050 with essential skills for the future of work.
BMGA provides social and marketing intelligence to increase the productivity of people and organizations. The enterprise seeks to deliver capacity-building programs to equip professionals with the transformational skills required for a successful career, especially in the 21st century.
How to Apply for BMGA Fellows Program 2023
- African women who are Interested and qualified, should visit the application webpage of the BMGA Enterprise Limited (BMGA) at: https://bmgafoundation.org/apply to apply
- Notifications will be sent to applicants upon application review. This will take a few weeks after the application deadline
- For more details about the program, visit the BMGA Foundation website at: https://bmgafoundation.org/apply/
Eligibility Criteria for BMGA Foundation Fellows Program Qualification
The BMGA Foundation Fellows Program is open to applicants who meet the following conditions;
- Available to Young women from Africa and Asia.
- Open to Final-year students and early-career professionals with not more than three (3) years of post-university work experience.
- Women whole graduated from other institutions other than universities are encouraged to apply
- Applicant must have an excellent academic record
- Must have graduated top of their class or be a final year student with CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must be able to speak, write, and read English with proficiency (mandatory)
- Applicants are expected to have regular access to the internet.
Selection Process for BMGA Foundation Fellows Program
- Applicants will be made to go through a rigorous open application process, after which the selection committee selects high-potential women, who are early-career professionals or final-year students to participate in an intensive Fellowship.
- The selection committee uses its expertise to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.
March 10, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: