Amref Graduate Internship Programme 2023 is an opportunity for you to build a firm foundation for your career at Amref. Do you want to launch your career the way? Then apply for AMREF Graduate Internship Programme!
Amref health is considered the largest international health development organization in Africa. The Organization is currently implementing over 140 programs for more than 12 million people across 35 African countries.
Amref Graduate Internship Programme is designed to provide young talented African graduates with the right environment that will enable them to gain knowledge, skills, and behavioral attributes to prepare them for the modern workplace
Successfully selected Candidates (interns) will have the opportunity to work alongside experts in their chosen field of study and subsequently apply their knowledge and expertise to real challenges that will help their career growth.
Details About AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
- Type: Graduate Internship
- Headquarters: Nairobi, Kenya
- Host Organization: Amref Health Africa
- Eligible Country: 35 African Countries
- Gender: Men and Women
- No. Of programs: Over 140
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2023
Benefits of AMREF Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Candidates will gain Professional development and growth as a result of Amref health’s safe and conducive work environment. This internship program will also provide Successful Candidates with the following benefits:
- A better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Interns are provided with practical experience which complements their individual fields of study.
- Interns are prepared to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Participants’ holistic and successful career is ensured by providing a firm foundation.
- Interns will gain deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
- Opportunity to become an accomplished professional in their area of expertise while assisting the organization in championing lasting health change In Africa.
About Amref Health Africa
With a mission to increase sustainable health access to communities in Africa, Amref Health Africa was founded in 1957.
Amref Health Africa was established with the primary aim of delivering mobile health services and also to provide mission hospitals with surgical support.
The Organization developed a medical radio network to coordinate this service and provide communication.
How to Apply for AMREF Graduate Internship Programme 2023
- To apply for Amref Graduate Internship Programme 2023, kindly visit the AMREF website found below: https://amref.org/careers/graduate-internship-programme/#open
- Also, more details about the internship are found on the webpage
Eligibility Criteria for AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
To be eligible for the Amref Graduate Internship;
- Applicants must be young African Graduates
- He/She may apply from any African countries
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equivalent to be considered
- Candidates must be of sound health
- Good communication skills are a major requirement
- Applicants are expected to be of good behavior
February 19, 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT: