The WTO is inviting Young Economists to submit papers for the 2023 edition of the WTO Essay Award!
The award is designed to promote high-quality research on trade policy and international trade cooperation and to reinforce the relationship between the WTO and the academic community. Please note that all Essays must be submitted by 2 June 2023.
The prestigious WTO Essay Award is a golden opportunity for outstanding writers with excellent writing skills, however, their essay paper must address the issues related to trade, trade policy, and international trade cooperation. Also, these essays must provide feasible solutions to overcome through viable strategies.
Young economists globally are highly encouraged to apply for the WTO Essay Award and stand a chance to win the funded trip to the UK. In addition, a cash prize of CHF 5,000 may be granted to the winning authors, along with their publication at the international forum.
Details About WTO Essay Award 2023 Fully Funded Trip to UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Organization: World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Program Duration: Three days (from September 14 to September 16, 2023).
- Value: Up to CHF 5,000
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: The Application Deadline for WTO Essay Award is June 02, 2023.
Aims and Objectives of WTO Essay Award 2023
- To Promote premium quality research on trade policy and international trade cooperation.
- To Reinforce the connection between the WTO and the educational community in a better way.
- The WTO Essay Award will grant the author of the winning essay a Financial prize of up to CHF 5,000.
- The successful winning paper will be announced at the annual meeting of the European Trade Study Group.
- Provision of funds to attend the award ceremony in the UK.
How to Apply for the WTO Essay Award 2023 for a trip to the UK
- Interested and Qualified applicants should send the submissions to [email protected].
- Submit the pdf format of the requested documents.
- All required supporting documents should be provided in the application form.
- Required Documents for the WTO Essay awards include a Curriculum Vitae CV, showing current affiliations, the Institution of the PhD degree and the year, and date of birth.
- Visit the Official webpage for more details: https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/news23_e/essay_27jan23_e.htm
Requirements for the WTO Essay Award 2023
To be considered for the WTO Essay Award;
- The candidate’s essay must address the issues pertaining to trade policy.
- The essay must address the issues pertaining to international trade cooperation.
- Should not exceed 15,000 words.
- Applicants should be engaged in the completion of a PhD degree if under 30 years of age.
- Candidates who are over 30 years of age, should not have passed more than two years in completion of the degree.
June 02, 2023.
CHCEK THIS OUT:
- NIHR Global Health Palliative Care (GHAP) African PhD Training Fellowship 2023 – How to…
- WomEng GirlEng Technovation Camp 2023 for Girls and Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and…
- CFA Global Technical Assistance Programme 2023 – How to Apply
- OneBeat Virtual Residency Program 2023 – How to Apply