Are you an Undergraduate looking to study any course in the dimension of Democracy, whether practice or theory? we have Great-news for you today as The Andrea Mitchell Center for the Study of Democracy will be awarding up to 10 undergraduate research fellowships for projects to be begun in the summer of 2023 at the University Of Pennsylvania.
The project is aimed at developing and improving students in the fields of Democracy Globally, so as to secure a blissful future with capable young men and women who will play key roles in moving the world forward. Students who are in the fields of Democracy and other related fields such as citizenship and constitutional Government are eligible to apply.
Students who apply for this program are expected but not required to carry out or conduct research that will contribute to the writing of a Senior Essay or the completion of an independent study course during 2023 to 2024 academic year.
Details About the University Of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Research Grant for International Students Program
- Host Country: United States
- Host Institution: University Of Pennsylvania
- Program Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2023
Benefits Of the University Of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Research Grant For International Students Program
Here are some of the perks that come with being a part of this program:
- Successful Applicants may be receiving grants of up to $3,000 for research expenses.
- You will be getting the opportunity to socialize and meet fellow men of like aspirations.
About The University Of Pennsylvania
Founded in 1740, The University of Pennsylvania is a prestigious institution and a study destination for most international students.
Being the fourth oldest Institution of higher education in the US and one of the most renowned in the world, the University Of Pennsylvania aims at educating and bringing forth fit individuals who will be of great contribution to the Nation and world at large, and aid in creating a more sustainable and better world for all.
Application Process For The University Of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Research Grant For International Students Program 2023
If you’re interested in this program, kindly click the University’s official link below to proceed with your application:
Requirements For The University Of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Research Grant For International Students Program
Here is all you need to apply for this program:
- To be eligible for this Research grant, you must be a domestic or international student.
- You will be having to move to the US for this program.
- You must enroll in a full-time program.
- You must be ready to study undergraduate courses.
- You must be proficient in English alongside having proof.
- A statement of not more than 1000 words talking about the aims and rationale for the research project related to the Fields of “Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism” that you wish to carry out. Indicate as clearly as possible your research plans.
- A budget for your research expenses, feeding, housing, travel research, phone cost,s, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) -Optional
15th March 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT: