FATE Foundation is inviting aspiring Entrepreneurial Leaders who want to grow and build successful and sustainable businesses, to apply for its Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program (AEP) 2023.
The courses for the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program (AEP), are usually designed to provide the required knowledge, tools, and support, for participating Entrepreneurs to understand the fundamentals of building a business to effectively generate income.
This is expected to lead to job creation thereby contributing to Nigeria’s economic development.
Details About FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: FATE Foundation
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Financial Benefits of FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program
- Participants will have enterprise Knowledge to start and grow their business
- Receive business Plan Developer Tool
- Free Books and Research reports
- 23 Months of Mentoring Support
- Growth Support and Advisory Services.
- Funding Linkage
- Join Membership in FATE Alumni Network
About FATE Foundation
The FATE Foundation is one of Nigeria’s foremost business incubator and accelerator programs, it has a goal to enable aspiring and emerging Nigerian entrepreneurs to start, grow and scale their businesses.
The foundation was founded in 2000 by Fola Adeola (chief executive officer of Gtbank), to harness the high potential entrepreneurship culture of Nigerians to increase job creation, economic development, and social impact.
How to Apply for FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program (AEP) 2023
To apply for the FATE AEP:
- Visit FATE Foundation at: https://soar.fatefoundation.org/auth/login
- Get more details about the program by visiting the Fate Foundation website at: https://fatefoundation.org/project/aep/#
Criteria for FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program
The AEP target participants are aspiring entrepreneurial leaders who meet the following conditions;
- Must be an Early-Stage or Start-up Entrepreneurs
- Candidates must seek to validate their Product and Service prototypes;
- Should be interested in building sustainable business models;
- Have a passion to build effective structures & business processes;
- Applicants must be Eager to expand their revenue generation capacity; and
- Should have the desire to create value-adding jobs and impact their sectors and value chains.
Key Date and Venue for FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program
The AEP timeline:
- First Cohort: Tuesday, March 14 – Thursday, May 18, 2023, 10 weeks.
- Second Cohort: Saturday, 03 June 2023 – Saturday, 19 August 2023, 12 Weeks (Saturdays Only)
- Third Cohorts: Tuesday, 5 September 2023 – Thursday, 09 November 2023 10 Weeks
CHECK THIS OUT:
- McDonald Fellowships Program 2023 for Early Career Researchers Fully Funded – How to Apply
- McKinsey Women in Tech 2023 For Middle East, Africa and Turkey Women – How…
- KPMG Virtual Internship 2023 Data Analytics – How to Apply
- Deloitte Programme 2023 for Accounting & Finance Professionals – How to Apply