Are you an early career Young Researcher? Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for the McDonald Fellowships program 2023! This fellowship is designed for young early-career multiple sclerosis researchers from low-income nations to advance their careers.
The McDonald Fellowships is a fully-funded International Fellowship program that provides students with practical experience by becoming a vital part of a diverse community of scholars globally.
McDonald Fellowships Program 2023
s are encouraged to further broaden their academic knowledge by Participating in various academic activities under the guidance of prominent academics from around the world.
Successful McDonald Fellowship Fellows will receive Research Grants however, fellows must work on innovative, interdisciplinary, and collaborative approaches to major social problems.
Additionally, the Fellowship provides support to research projects that are transformative, lead to publishable findings, and provide knowledge that addresses the needs of the communities.
Summary of the McDonald Fellowships 2023
- Host Institution: Participant’s Home country institution
- Host country: Participant’s home country
- Study area: Multiple Sclerosis
- Fellowship Worth: 30,000 GBP per year
- Target Students: Early-career researchers pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. degree in Multiple Sclerosis
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Research focus: Multiple Sclerosis
- Fellowship Duration: Two years
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2023:
Fellows will receive;
- A £30,000 GBP per year grant for two-year
- All Travel expenses are covered.
- Living expenses are covered as well
- There will be an additional contribution of £2,000 GBP per year to the host institution
Application Process for McDonald Fellowships 2023
The steps to apply for a McDonald Fellowship 2023 include:
- Research: Applicants are expected to get information about the McDonald Fellowship program and its requirements, and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Get your application materials set: Application materials such as personal statements, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other required documents.
- Submit the application: After completing the application, Submit it with all required materials, by the deadline specified by the McDonald Fellowship program.
- The McDonald Fellowship program will review all submitted application and notify Applicants of their decision. Please note that the process of applications review may take weeks or months to be completed.
- Official website: https://www.msif.org/research/awards-grants-and-fellowships/mcdonald-fellowships/
Eligibility Criteria for McDonald Fellowships in 2023:
- All Applicants must have up to postgraduate level education (MSc, Ph.D./MD) in an area relevant to multiple sclerosis
- Nationals of low-income or middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) are eligible
- Applicants must be currently working or studying in a low or middle-income country.
- Candidates are expected to carry out research that is relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- The student should be studying abroad on a project supported by an MSIF grant.
- Supporting statement.
- Details of three references, including the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
- Study plan in the case of a virtual association.
June 30, 2023.