Applications are Open for McKinsey Women in Tech 2023, the program is designed for women in the Middle East, Africa, and Turkey.
McKinsey is inviting Women applicants from the above-mentioned regions to participate in the 2023 edition of the Women in Tech program. The consulting firm has the commitment to promote diversity and to create an inclusive environment within its firm, clients, and the entire society.
McKinsey Women in Tech 2023
McKinsey seeks to empower and enable its colleagues to be their best authentic selves daily. The firm is committed to achieving gender equality, hence the creation of “Building the future of tech”, an effort focused on connecting women to a variety of careers in technology and in digital spaces. Therefore, If you self-identify as a woman, don’t miss this opportunity!
Details of the McKinsey Women in Tech Scholarship
- Program Type: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP)
- Country: America
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm based in America. The firm has published the McKinsey Quarterly since 1964, provides funds for the McKinsey Global Institute research organization, publishes reports on management topics, and has authored influential books on management.
There are varieties of opportunities available, from data scientists, designers, digital consultants, product owners, and software engineers. Participants will get to apply disruptive tech to solve the world’s toughest problems and be surrounded by exceptional people who will help them reach new heights.
Benefits of McKinsey Women in Tech Scholarship Program
- Successfully selected candidates will be invited to an online celebration event during which they will learn about Women at McKinsey Digital and listen to inspirational women speakers
- Candidates upon being invited to an online celebration event will get to meet other selected candidates from across EEMA and network in small groups.
- Fellows will have their colleagues further explain how to prepare for the assessment process, group coaching sessions where they will learn about McKinsey’s personal experience, technical interviews, and practice solving business cases
How to Apply for McKinsey Women in Tech 2023?
- Kindly access the McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP) on mckinsey.com to apply
- You will need to also submit the following details by March 31st, 2023:
- A resume in English (one page), showing your education details and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
Eligibility Criteria for McKinsey Women in Tech Scholarship Program Qualification
- The program is open to women who are based in or have strong ties to Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and Turkey
- Women who have lived, studied, or worked in the above region and speak the local language(s) are eligible
- Women who are studying for a bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA, or are working professionals holding at least one of these educational qualifications are eligible to apply
- Should thrive when working with others (Teamwork)
- Applicants must have problem-solving and creative thinking ability
- Must be comfortable driving independent work streams
Process and venue for McKinsey Women in Tech Scholarship Program
- During the application, Candidates will be asked to complete a digital assessment after applying for the role.
- Once the assessment is completed, fellows will receive a status email.
- Candidates who are Successfully approved will be connected with their respective recruiter and be transferred to the first round of interviews.
March 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- CFA Global Technical Assistance Programme 2023 – How to Apply
- Painter Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply
- Pastry Chef jobs with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply
- GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme 2023 – How to Apply!
- European Space Agency (ESA) Africa Research Fellowship Program 2023 – How to Apply