The University of Glasgow has Announced the Application Call for the African Partners Award Program 2023. Interested and eligible African Students are encouraged to apply.
The University of Glasgow African Partners Award 2023 is offered to 15 eligible international students as well as alumni or staff at one of the University partners in Africa, who are pursuing a 1-year postgraduate taught Masters programme, in any discipline for the academic session 2023/24.
Candidates do not need to worry about the cost of tuition as the scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver.
Details About University of Glasgow African Partners Awards
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of Glasgow
- Country: United Kingdom
- Place of study: University of Glasgow, UK.
- Number of Scholarship: 15
- Eligible Program: Masters
- Gender: Men and Women
- Benefits: The Benefit of the University of Glasgow African Partners Award is a Tuition fee waiver for all Participants
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
About the University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is a prestigious research university in Scotland, the university was founded in 1451 and is regarded as the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
The University of Glasgow originally educated students primarily from wealthy backgrounds, but it became a pioneer in British higher education in the 19th century. This was achieved by providing the needs of students from developing and commercial middle-class students
These students were prepared for professions like; law, medicine, civil service, teaching, and the church. The University of Glasgow had an annual income of £923.6 million in 2021–22 of which £196.1 million was from research grants and contracts.
How to Apply for the University of Glasgow African Partners Award 2023?
- To apply, all Interested and qualified candidates should visit the University of Glasgow at: https://gck.fm/gnrog to complete the application form
- Please note that only offer holders will be able to apply.
- Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline which is the 28th of April 2023.
- For more details, visit the Glasgow University website: https://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/universityofglasgowafricanpartnersaward/
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Glasgow African Partners Award
In other to be eligible for this ward, the application must meet the conditions below:
- Applicants must show academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honors;
- Candidates must have an offer of a place for a 1-year postgraduate taught Masters programme for September 2023;
- Must have International fee status;
- The ideal Candidate must be a member of staff at one of the University partners in Africa
Key dates for the University of Glasgow Scholarship
- All successfully selected or shortlisted applicants for interviews will be contacted in mid-May.
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome by 31st May 2023.
April 28, 2023.
More Related Content
- AMREF Graduate Internship Programme 2023 for Young African Graduates – How to Apply!
- Nursing Grants 2023: Top Grants or Scholarships for Nursing Students to Apply for
- European Space Agency (ESA) Africa Research Fellowship Program 2023 – How to Apply
- Iraq Leadership Fellowship Program 2023 – How to Apply
- Paid Relocation Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now