The TVC Lab Mentor Pitch Program 2023 is an opportunity for you to unlock the Potential of Your Startup with Expert Mentoring from Angel Investors. Apply now as Applications are currently Open for Nigerian Startups and Entrepreneurs.
Are you a startup owner looking to advance your business? The TVC Labs Mentor Pitch Program got you covered, you will have the opportunity to access a network of experienced angel investors who are willing and ready to share their knowledge and help guide your startup’s growth and advancement.
About TVC Labs Mentor Pitch Program
The Mentor Pitch Program will combine weekly virtual plenary and scheduled physical mentoring sessions where Participants will receive insights, valuable feedback, and advice on business areas like customer acquisition, fundraising, and product development.
TVC’s angel investors have proven results and a track record of success, these investors have also launched and scaled businesses in a variety of industries. Meanwhile, in addition to the benefits, Participants will have access to the exclusive TVC Labs Community and its networking opportunities, thereby connecting them with other like-minded entrepreneurs and potential investors.
You will agree with me that your startup needs this program for your business potential not to be untapped. Go ahead and apply now for the TVC Lab Mentor Pitch 2023 program and start working with the best in the business
Summary of TVC Labs Mentor Pitch Program
- Type: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: TVC Labs
- Country: Nigeria
- Target: Nigerian Startups & Entrepreneurs
- Gender: Men and Women
- Program Status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits of TVC Labs Mentor Pitch Program 2023
Participating Entrepreneurs will:
- Have access to a network of experienced angel investors who are willing and ready to share their knowledge and help guide your startup’s growth.
- Entrepreneurs will join weekly virtual plenary and scheduled one-on-one mentoring sessions, to receive insights, valuable feedback, and advice on; customer acquisition fundraising and product development
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights into the startup ecosystem.
- Access to angel investors
- Participants will have access to TVC Labs Community and its networking opportunities
- Participants will be connected to other like-minded entrepreneurs and potential investors.
How to Apply for TVC Labs Mentor Pitch Program 2023?
- Are you Interested? Kindly visit the TVC Labs Application link found below to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms
- You can also visit TVCLAB official website below for more details: https://tvcng.com/mentorpitch/
About TVC Labs
TVC Labs is an organization that seeks to provide strategic and Operational support to Nigerian innovative early-stage Startups and entrepreneurs.
The Organization believes that African Entrepreneurs and startup founders are building a better future and supporting innovative African startups that create economic value and social impact.
TVC Labs’ local Angel investors are believed to be critical resources to founder and startup development. Also, the Organization believes that international support when led locally will accelerate the development of the African startup ecosystem.
More Related Content
- AMREF Graduate Internship Programme 2023 for Young African Graduates – How to Apply!
- Work And Study in the UK for International Students
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2024/2025 – How to Apply
- WTO Essay Award 2023 for Young Economists Up to CHF 5,000 & Fully Funded…
- Pastry Chef jobs with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply