Take your career to the next level, Apply for Deloitte Programme 2023 for Accounting & Finance Professionals! This program is an opportunity to develop your talents and capabilities at Deloitte.
Applications for the 2023 edition of the Deloitte Programme are open, the programme is designed for accountants and finance experts to polish their skills, and build capacity for Future finance functions. Participants will have the opportunity to gain global experience by working with Deloitte on contract for a minimum of one year.
Deloitte Programme 2023 for Accounting & Finance Professionals
Deloitte is committed to creating value for its clients and also to improving the careers of professionals through this program by leveraging its interdisciplinary and multi-skilled learning environment. This is intended to equip Professionals with the needed skills and exposure in other to add value to organizations.
Summary of Deloitte Programme 2023
- Type: Professionals
- Host Organization: Deloitte
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Location: Virtual
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Application deadline: Thursday, 16 February 2023
Benefits of Deloitte Programme 2023
- Through this Programme, Participating Professionals will Broaden their business and financial acumen to contribute effectively to organizational growth.
- Professionals will develop their leadership skills to effectively participate in teams.
- Gain Exposure to global best practices in financial reporting, operational accounting, and risk management to drive growth for organizations.
- Receive fixed remuneration for the program duration including the opportunity for additional remuneration based on placement opportunity.
- Allowed to participate in Deloitte short-term outsourcing programs in large multinational organizations.
Deloitte is a global private professional services network, considered as one of the largest. The operations and activities of Deloitte In West Africa, serve multinationals, National enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte, Nigeria is a top professional services firm that specializes in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services.
Furthermore, the company provides services to a variety of industries in Nigeria ranging from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial, and government and public services.
How to Apply for Deloitte Programme for Professionals?
- The application process is brief and can be completed` within a few minutes, kindly visit Deloitte on: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclickui/company/Deloitte6/publication/Deloitte6 to apply
- For more details, visit Deloitte official website on: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Programme Qualification
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second-class upper/upper credit division.
- Posses a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Have a minimum of six (6) years experience as a Finance Manager, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, Senior Accountant or Auditor.
- Candidates should have experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, IFRS reporting, Operational Accounting, and Internal control.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates with Cross-industry experience will have an added advantage.
Documents Required for Application
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
February 16, 2023.