African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) has Announced the application call for the Young Actuarial Professionals Programme (YAPP) 2023.
The pan- Africa reinsurance company is inviting newly Graduated students and young professionals with outstanding academic performance in Actuarial Sciences and another related field from recognized universities for the 2023 editorial of the Young Actuarial Professionals Programme (YAPP).
Africa Re Young Actuarial Professionals Programme
Africa Re Young Actuarial Professionals Programme (YAPP) is designed to run for Two year. YAPP is highly competitive hence, is aimed at high Potential, outstanding, highly qualified and motivated professionals for a productive and rewarding career path in the Insurance / Reinsurance Industry.
There are varieties of perk with the YAPP as young professionals get to enjoy exceptional career opportunities in Actuarial Sciences.
Details of Africa Re Young Actuarial Professionals Programme 2023
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: African Reinsurance Corporation ( Africa Re)
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Duration: Two Years
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 10, 2023
About African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
The African Reinsurance Corporation is a top reinsurer company in Africa with Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
The establishment of Africa Re was in 1976 by 36 member States of the then Organization of African Unity (OAU) and the African Development Bank (AfDB).
Africa Re is committed to its mission of promoting the development of the insurance and reinsurance industry in Africa.
Benefits of Africa Re Young Actuarial Professionals Programme 2023
- Attractive monthly allowance
- Selected candidates will be entitled to free medical care, Life & Accident Cover and accommodation for the entire duration of the programme.
- Provision of support for exam fees, study materials and exam study hours toward qualification for a chosen internationally recognized actuarial qualification.
How to Apply for Africa Re Young Actuarial Professionals Programme 2023?
To apply for Africa Re YAPP:
- Visit the Africa Re website on: https://www.africa-re.com/career
- Complete the required YAPP Information Form and upload your curriculum vitae.
- For more details, visit the Africa Re website at: https://www.africa-re.com/career/82-young-actuarial-professionals-programme-yapp
Eligibility for Africa Re Young Actuarial Professionals Programme 2023
- Applicants must be nationals of a Member Country of Africa Re
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Actuarial Science and another related discipline
- Applicants must meet the age requirement of at least 19 years old and not older than 28 years by the date of this advert
- Candidates should have post-qualification relevant work experience of between 0 to 3 years in the Actuarial field.
- Must have passed one or more actuarial exams from an internationally recognized actuarial
- Applicants must be fluent either in English or French and a working knowledge of the other language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, writing and reporting skills;
- Attention to detail
- Must have the problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills;
- Fast learner with the ability to multitask;
- Be Open-minded with a results-oriented and innovative mindset;
- Integrity and a good sense of responsibility;
- Committed to the development of Africa;
- Be able to adapt quickly in a challenging and fast-paced multi-cultural environment;
March 10, 2023.
More Related Content
- Nursing Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Caregiver Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- McKinsey Women in Tech 2023 For Middle East, Africa and Turkey Women – How…
- AMREF Graduate Internship Programme 2023 for Young African Graduates – How to Apply!
- Work And Study in the UK for International Students