YouthADAPT Challenge 2022-2023 – The African Youth Adaptation Solution Challenge (African Entrepreneurs GCA/AfDB) bring a big one to your doorstep.
African Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge (YouthADAPT Challenge 2022) is an awards competition held annually for youth-led enterprises (50% women-led).
The YouthADAPT Challenge program is a collaborative effort of the Global Center on Adaptation(GCA), the African Development Bank and Climate Investment Funds (AfDB) as part of the Africa Adaptation Acceleration Program YouthADAPT flagship pillar.
YouthADAPT challenge program seeks to boost sustainable job creation through support for entrepreneurship and youth-led innovation in climate change adaptation and resilience across Africa.
The competition opens an invitation to young entrepreneurs and Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises in Africa to submit innovative solutions and business ideas that can drive climate change adaptation and resilience.
About the YouthADAPT Challenge 2022
As an annual Challenge, the 2022/2023 cycle will support 20 winners, 50% women with an emphasis on digital solutions to climate change adaptation and resilience building across sectors including agriculture, infrastructure, waste management, and environment, among others.
We mentioned earlier that this challenge seeks to boost sustainable job creation through support for entrepreneurship and youth-led innovation in climate change adaptation and resilience across Africa.
Details of Youth Adaptation Solutions (YouthADAPT Challenge)
- Type of Program: Entrepreneurs
- Institution: The Global Center on Adaptation (GCA)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 4, 2022
- Number of Awards: 20
About Global Center on Adaptation (GCA)
The Global Center on Adaptation (GCA) takes a bold step to help societies across the world become more resilient to climate-related threats. The Center acts as a solutions broker, bringing together governments, the private sector, civil society, intergovernmental bodies, and knowledge institutions that can address the obstacles slowing down adaptation action.
GCA builds on, improves, and accelerates breakthrough solutions that catalyze transformation at scale and at speed.
How to Apply for the 2022/2023 Youth Adaptation Solutions (YouthADAPT Challenge)
- Interested and Eligible? Visit Global Center on Adaptation (GCA) at: https://www.youthadapt.africa/challenge/apply to apply
Benefits of Youth Adaptation Solutions (YouthADAPT Challenge 2022)
For the 2022/2023 edition of the YouthADAPT Challenge:
- The challenge will have 20 innovators emerge as winners at an award show
- The winners will have access to post-award support in the forms of:
- A $100,000 USD grant for each winner
- Capacity Building and Training
- Mentorship and Coaching
Requirements for Youth Adaptation Solutions (YouthADAPT Challenge) Qualification
- The challenge is open to young entrepreneurs and Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in Africa;
- To be eligible to participate in the YouthADAPT Challenge, Applicants must be aged between 18 and 35;
- Applicants must be Delivering climate adaptation or resilience solutions addressing real-life challenges;
- He/She must be Legally registered and operating in Africa;
- The applicants must be able to show revenues for at least two years
October 4, 2022
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Best Hair Treatment – 7 Best Hair Treatments for Damage Hair
- Paycor Secure Access Employee Login @ secure.paycor.com
- Most Effective Salon Hair Treatments
- How Much Does Small Business Insurance Cost
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Apparel/fashion Industry 2022
- How to be an Insurance Claims Adjuster – Insurance Adjuster Certification
- Amazon Second Chance Program