METI Japanese Internship 2023 For International Applicants Fully Funded – Good news! Are you looking to study in Japan? The METI Japanese Internship 2023 Applications are now open. This internship is considered the best Japanese International Internship. Applications are currently being accepted from all around the world.
The METI Japanese Internship 2023 is scheduled to take place in Japan, the internship was last held Online. Therefore, this year, the training is open for Winter 2023 and all Undergraduates, and Graduates students are eligible for the METI Japanese Internship.
About 200 Internees have Funded the Government of Japan. Meanwhile, there is No IELTS required for METI Japanese Internship Program. Kindly Submit the Online Application Form at the Official website below.
READ MORE: Orange Knowledge Programme – Apply Now!
About METI Japanese Internship Program 2023
METI is the short form for the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan. The METI Japanese Internship 2023 duration is 2 To 3 Months. There is No Highest CGPA requirement, and Applicants having Any academic Fields are eligible. We also mentioned earlier that there is NO IELTS needed.
The fully funded METI Japanese Internship is open to Applicants having any nationality. The JIP office will not respond to any inquiries regarding the selection process or reasons for acceptance/rejection.
Ideal Applicants are expected to be at least 20 years and not older than 40 years old. The METI internship in Japan aims to provide an opportunity to create new business and innovation with foreign people with skills and knowledge through an internship.
The Internship also provides an opportunity to foreign people residing overseas who are full of skills and knowledge to experience working in a Japanese company, create new business opportunities, and learn cross-cultural communications.
Summary of METI Japanese Internship 2023
- Country: Japan
- Internship Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Japan
- Internship Duration: The internship will run for about 2 to 3 Months
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
Financial Benefits for METI Japanese Internship
The benefits of participating in this fully funded Internship in Japan are many. They include:
- You will have Flexible hours to work with the team.
- After completing the internship, You will receive the completion certificate from The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- This internship can boost your CV for job search
- You will be paid 4,000 yen per day for living expenses.
- Your Airfare Tickets that is, Round-trip economy class air tickets and travel insurance will be covered
- Accommodation will also be provided as well as expenses associated with the training program.
- All selected applicants will be given communication devices such as laptops, LANs, and Mobile Phones.
How to Apply for the METI Japanese Internship 2023
- While applying for this internship, please note that the JIP office will check various elements, such as the applicant’s aptitude, motivation, experience, skills, etc.
- The JIP office will carry out a document screening, and first and second interviews.
- The applicant may be asked to submit additional documents for reference (certification of specific skill which may be useful for an internship, during the selection process)
- After which the Jip office will select and recommend the appropriate candidates to the host companies.
- The matching outcome will be notified to the host company and the applicant.
- Visit the webpage below to apply for the METI Japanese Internship 2023: https://internshipprogram.go.jp/english/foreign/
Being a government-funded internship program (METI Japanese Internship 2023 For International Applicants Fully Funded), the internship outcome will be published on the website, plus the name of the company or institution, a summary of the internship, and information from interviews.
METI Internship Timeline
August 1st 2022 – 9th September 2022
August 22, 2022 – 30th September 2022
October 31st 2022 – 9th December 2022
November 7th 2022 – 16th December 2022
Expected Task of internees
- Development of an internship plan
- Join in pre-training
- Participate in an internship during the designated period.
- Internees are expected to follow the instruction of JIP office and the host company.
- Maintain regular contact with the host company during the internship period.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviour as a recipient of public funds from the Japanese government.
Best of luck!
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Part-Time Jobs Near Me – Tips for Finding a Job in Your Area
- How to Become a Web Developer From Scratch
- 10 Best Acoustic Engineering Schools in the World in 2022
- Steam is Getting a New Card Game
- How to Erase Your Kindle – What Happens When You Reset Your Kindle
- Disney’s Answer to Stardew is Added to the Xbox Game Pass