CoreNet Global is invites Students from around the world to participate in its 12th Academic Challenge. The CoreNet Academic Challenge 2022 is sponsored by Clune Construction, Cushman & Wakefield, IA: Interior Architects, and KI Furniture.
Through the CoreNet Academic Challenge, students around the world are invited to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like USAA, Google, Standard Chartered, IBM, HSBC, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others.
CoreNet Global Academic Challenge for Students
If you and your team applies and are selected, both you and your teammates will engage in a contest with competing institutions from all over the globe. The job expected of you is to address challenges like creating an employee experience that attracts millennials while retaining all other generations of employees; or reducing the gap between business speed and speed of real estate.
CoreNet Global only seeks your ingenuity and creativity. The CoreNet Academic Challenge competition is open to all students whether undergraduate, graduate, full-time or part-time who currently register at a recognized university.
Details of CoreNet Academic Challenge 2022
- Challenge Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: CoreNet Global
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Target: The CoreNet Global Academic Challenge competition is open to all students whether undergraduate, graduate, full-time or part-time
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2022
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is a non-profit association Located in Atlanta, Georgia U.S. It is the headquarters representing nearly 10,000 members in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations.
The mission of CoreNet Global is to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 46 local chapters and networking groups globally.
Additionally, it seeks to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 46 local chapters and networking groups globally.
Benefits of CoreNet Academic Challenge
The CoreNet Academic Challenge winning team will get US$5,000.
Eligibility Criteria for CoreNet Academic Challenge 2022 Qualification
- The CoreNet Academic Challenge competition is open to all Undergraduate, Graduate, full-time/part-time students who currently register at a recognized university.
- About 3 teams, with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 students each, will be selected to compete in the final round.
- All Interested students should submit a registration form, respond to several questions, and create a compelling presentation as discussed in the Competition Brief.
How to Apply for CoreNet Academic Challenge 2022
- To apply for the Academic Challenge, visit CoreNet Global website at: https://academicchallenge.secure-platform.com/a/
September 15, 2022, is the last date to apply for CoreNet Globai Academic Challenge 2022.
- Best Baby Shampoos & Body Washes – Can Baby Shampoo Be Used As Bodywash?
- Best Pet Carrier Backpack – Can A 30 Lb Dog Fit In A Carrier?
- Melton Foundation SDG Innovation Challenge 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- Texas Tech Petroleum Engineering
- Best School Districts & Private Middle Schools in New Jerseybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb\\\\////t